Reviews for Plastic World
RainbowNightmares chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
wow it's great!
Xx-Angel-of-Shadows-xX chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Ouch...that's sad! I never thought I'd feel as much heartbreak for a Barbie before! O.o

But very well written, just a tip, maybe try and use a few more paragraphs to space it out, there were a few obvious places you missed.

Not that it really need's it, but just in case you decided to write some longer pieces.

But well done, overall.

Star
Patricia Louise chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Haha, very interesting! I loved this take on a Barbie's point of view! Well done!
Varelie chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Wow that's freaky,

I'd hate to be a Barbie doll

in a Barbie world

not fantastic

... sorry couldn't hep myself, that song is catchy

XP
Feyerah Klydell Evvs chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I find it so nice! Really, I shouldn't be just telling you it's nice, but it is! So detailed that it made the piece so unique. Haha, now who wants to be like a perfect Barbie Doll?
Scarlett Water Immortal chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Good...Funny thought i used to have dreams kinda of like this except everyone was a gummy fruit snack...Kinda odd to...
Bittersweet Lover chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
I love how you said she felt like a puppet. That's what makes a great writer, good details.

I wanted to also say thank you for reviewing my book, Orphan Love.

Thanks again.

Jaxs
Alathea chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
It had me on the edge of my seat the entire story, and the ending was certainly original which is what i know i have trouble with as a writer!
Louis Denair chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I enjoyed this little piece. The internal rhyme and rhythm felt nice in a prose costume and you haven't left a single thread on her plastic Barbie Head.
Vanyalli chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Interesting. I liked the end. Keep it up-
CuriousContradiction chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
This was interesting. I liked your summary. It drew me in. The second paragraph is a little different in terms of tone compared to the first chapter. It went from creepy suspense to peppiness. I'm not sure what you intended for that to be though. Cool descriptions and twist at the end. I liked this piece.