Reviews for Hold My Hand
seredemia chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Aah. I loved the start of this. Are they committing suicide or something? Already, it has that tragic feel to it... I always feel sad whenever two lovers die. It's so bitter. I love how even at the second paragraph, we get a clear understanding of how much they love each other. They way you described their injuries and wounds was brutal and morbid, which I liked. I wonder what happened to them...

'It felt, for a second, as if the air was holding them up, carrying them both. Then, suddenly, they were falling down, too quickly for her liking, and she couldn't help but cast her gaze downwards.'

- This was beautiful. My favourite part! So sad... I really wish this was longer... This would an awesome story D

I really enjoyed reading this! Great oneshot!

Pretty please repay via The Unwanted?
the invisible princess chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
I really loved this. I like how you don't identify the "bad person" it keeps the reader guessing
RentBoheme chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Wow! I loved this! The writing was great, and it was just really intense. Great job! I only noticed one error: "She stared at him, looking at the way his hair stuck to his hair". Did you mean hair stuck to his forehead?
Eternalflame11 chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Wow. That beginning is freaking amazing! I want to know who the bad guy is...

It has made me very suspicious...
I Am The Masquerade chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Nice.
Tup Bup chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
I love short senseless violence. The way nothing is explained makes the guy with the hatchet even more psychotic!

Kind of makes you wonder what it was you were thinking about when you wrote this ... !