Reviews for Seeing Scarlet
The never ending noise chapter 8 . 12/6/2009
Omg this is so awesome please update soon!
dancin-in-the-rain chapter 7 . 8/10/2009
Intense.

This was a great installment.

The way you format still makes things interesting.

I hope to see another update soon!

Blackened Blood chapter 7 . 8/3/2009
I really like this style of writing. It's very emotional and poweful on bringing out whats happening.
Xenn.be.Twisted chapter 7 . 8/3/2009
Write more!
All Over You chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
love the preface :]

beautifully written. i'm off to read more!
dancin-in-the-rain chapter 6 . 7/27/2009
:D

I like this format. Very cool.

Can't wait for more!

S. M. Saves chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
When the story opened up I couldn't help but be all like "Whoa! What's with the crazy alignments?". I understood after I read it of course. :)

I like it! It's like two poems in one!
dancin-in-the-rain chapter 5 . 7/24/2009
Lovely.

x]

I still really love the idea of this story; and can't wait for more.

Very poetic and unique.

I wish you the best!

Katsuda chapter 4 . 7/20/2009
Very insightful. This chapter was my favorite, and yes, it's okay to like being alone. :)
CoralineDaughtry chapter 4 . 7/20/2009
More, yeay! So good, loved it.

What happen? Why has she been in mental hospitals? So many thing I want/need to know. AH!

Hoping for more soon. Update as soon as you can :P Please? (does puppydog eyes) :D
dancin-in-the-rain chapter 4 . 7/20/2009
:D

This is going to be very interesting.

Each chapter different?

I love how it's written.

Can't wait till the next one.

Venz0r chapter 3 . 7/18/2009
I think it's interesting that although the narrator gave up on their mom, they don't even mention their dad, which might even be worse..

I think this format is interesting, and I saw the H without even looking at the author's note.

I still feel in the dark, though there's a bunch of characterization right here..
DesolateSimplicity chapter 3 . 7/18/2009
well, I really like how you're using these formatting techniques. But I think now you need to add a plot line or something? Now we understand this person is calling out for help and that no one really talks to her, but we don't know much else. it's still a really cool concept, now give us something to follow :)
dancin-in-the-rain chapter 3 . 7/17/2009

That's pretty darn neat.

I didn't catch that it was an 'H' until I gave i a second look, but then you notice it.

I can't wait for more!

This is so unique!

DesolateSimplicity chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
I really like the format for this. It has really intrigued me! Keep writing please!