Reviews for Two Lonely People
MakeSarahSmile chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
wow, stunning. i loved this so much
Creeping Collarbones chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
This is really beautiful.

You are music, beautiful and confusing.

I find myself lost in you.- I love this.

Great job(:
tonight we bloom chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
this is beautiful!
Stumbling Dragon chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
It's okay, though get over it , blasted people.
Jerk chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
u r such a #$%&! you insulte my work and yet this is what you write! This is so stuipid! No offense:)
ivyfurl chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
I may only be fourteen, but I can relate.

I pushed him away, though. He freakin' graffitied my heart.

-Abby
MallowsWins chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
I remember reading this ages ago but I guess I forgot to review it. Sorry.

What I really love about this is the idea of writing someone just as they are. It's like painting a portrait with words, which appeals to me because I can't paint for shit, haha. Then there is the simplicity of the sweetness, and the quirky nature of the piece as a whole, and I dunno why but I really dig it.
Devon Pitlor chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Good, sincere and unified piece. I especially liked the part about not writing about things "subject to change" like hair and heart, which certainly do change with time. Somehow, I do not respond well to "hot breath" but maybe that is just me. This was my first attempt to read your material. I like it so far. You have depth. Mean that.
xenolith chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Aw! That was so nice XD I really, really liked it. I loved: "You are music, beautiful and confusing" it was very thoughful, and incredibly emotive. Great job!
Emakoke chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Hey! I just wanted to say thanks for the lovely review, and since you said our writing styles were quite similar I thought I'd probably enjoy your work as well. So here I am returning the review!

This was adorable. I like the fact the language is simple and yet the ideas are still very complex. There's ambiguity too. The narrator won't write the other's heart because it's "subject to change" - does that suggest everything isn't as perfect as it seems? I'm not quite sure what you're trying to say in this, which is why I like it. It's just a snapshot moment between two people rather than something that's trying to get a point across. That's refreshing. Anyway, I really enjoyed it and it got me thinking a lot, especially for something so short!

Hopefully I'll have time to read some more of your work later. :)

Emma
Child of the Creatures chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Wow...that was brillant!

Great job Miss. Katie!
laurenthriller chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Honestly, when I first started reading this I didn't think I was going to really like it. But the way the story flowed was incredible. Nothing felt awkward or out of place, and I felt you put a lot of thought into this. It has a lot of emotion and it connects with the reader well for being such a light read. I think this review is longer than it! Hahah. Good job!