Reviews for Learn to Fly
emmajayne chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
This is one of the few, up to 15 or 20 poems that I've read from an 21st century author that moves me to near tears.

This is beautiful in it's macabre despair and the content, concept you write about is breathtakingly real. If this was inspired by a memory, I hope it doesn't haunt you because the twisting feel of this poem gives me chills. It reminds me of a nightmare, so tangible in the moment.

Really its very talented and shows your accomplishment. Well written, well done.
allison23669 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
wow. the true heart felt expresion written in this poem is word stopping. i can relate to those feelings, not feel the same, but relate
lijuan chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
hi !

HazziTats chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
This is amazing, I don't know why you haven't had more reviews. It took me a while to get into the flow, but your actual words took over, because what you were saying was so powerful. Some fantastic imagery and moments. Emotional, frustrated, twisted but honest. And might I add, beautifully written as a whole, don't touch a thing.