Reviews for Are You Together?
SankariGirl1006 chapter 127 . 1/16
A week? is that really all it's been. When I read that I thought wow things are happening fast but at the same time because of the way you've written the chapters and the sheer length of this story it feels like so much longer than a week. I've read stories that covered years in just one chapter and this takes 116 chapter for only a week! wow I have to say bravo! this story is really amazing. definitely getting marked down as one of my favorites.
robot unicorn attack chapter 123 . 1/15
I think it's kind of asshole-y for Pete to not like Brighton with no good reason, especially since it seems like Brighton thinks of them as friends.
nekohime chapter 194 . 12/31/2013
this story is so sweet. though, am i the only one who wish for more zak & akim?
Krimsyn chapter 194 . 11/14/2013
I LOVE this story! I love the characters and how there's not crazy drama, more everyday life instead. I am a little upset about how little Pete knows about Rick, but oh well. I have to admit that I'm secretly wishing this story never ended...they are just too sweet.
muzzywozhere chapter 23 . 10/12/2013
Forgive me, but who is Elspeth again? I'm sorry- my memory is rubbish.
muzzywozhere chapter 20 . 10/12/2013
Erm, his family so similar to mine. I have twelve aunties (nine on one side, three on the other) seven uncles (three on one side, four on the other) and probably about a gazzilion cousins. Honestly, the women in the family must go through labour as easy as eating a packet of crisps. It's amazing that family reunions aren't that wild. Just really funny and loud. (All the ladies end up dancing. I swear, even the husbands walk out of the room)

And omg, i can sorta relate with Ish- I'm Bengali- so sorta the same cultures, I guess. :P

Love your literature by the way.
g chapter 37 . 5/19/2013
very poetic
Sannah chapter 122 . 4/15/2013
so he has two babies on the way?
Angelic Phantomcrow chapter 39 . 3/31/2013
OMIGOSH! So many chapters to go,
but i will have to stop for now
since there's so much else...
So, I love the story so far.
It's such a nice couple
and the children are by far so adorable
Not to mention the cool friends
You can imagine me fawning over this
Another good story from you
I'm really glad I got to read this.
Though I will stop for now...
Anyway
Thank you for sharing this story!
MrsHellman chapter 191 . 3/29/2013
It's very well-written, though I would have preferred longer and less chapters. It was quite intimidating to see the amount of chapters before I started reading it. Nevertheless, you've done a great job, and I like how you managed to keep so many characters 'alive' in it. (And I mean that as in interesting and characters you actually remember.)

I never thought I'd finish reading this story, but I did. It truly was great.
Blueyes57 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Have I told you how much I like this story? lol I've read it twice now and I'm considering reading it again lol Rick and Pete are in my top five couples ( just sayin)
theStarfly chapter 29 . 10/22/2012
I thought the gay rights symbol was a pink triangle pointing down?
Briel chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Your writing will read a lot more smoothly if you use contractions. Especially in internal and external dialogue. Unless it's a second language, everyone uses contractions.
the dark lady voldemort666 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I have reread this story from start to end and I still like it as much the second time as I liked it the first time. I can see little things I missed the first time in the story now. You did a great job on the story and I just wanted to tell you that again.
the dark lady voldemort666 chapter 194 . 2/23/2012
First let me say that I think is a wonderful story. However I really didnt like the ending. I think it was rushed and left alot of questions unanswered. I also think the relationship was rushed as Peter and Ric were only together for a week and you want me to believe that they just lived happly ever after? Then you have that Peter is very judgmental of others and I didnt like that part of his character. I enjoyed the story very much and dont want you to think that I didnt. However again I think it was rushed and could have been a little longer. Not in the number of chapters but in the story timing itself.
1,795 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »