Reviews for Just Friends
mate.feed.kill.repeat chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Seriously people. Read the post blog. There was no rape.

{I want to be rude and say "interpret poetry better" but that would be unfair. How could I expect you to figure out that "rape me through my fingertips" meant he was holding my hand or touching my FINGERS?}

Thank you all for reviewing; I really do appreciate it. It's just annoying to have to say "I wasn't raped" over and over again.

always.

-stix-
Isca chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
"I knew it was wrong but still I let him rape me." Whoa. This opening line is brilliant. The fact that the speaker 'let' the boy 'rape' her suggests that it wasn't rape at all-she 'let' him do it (even if she knew it was wrong). That says a lot about the speaker-she didn't put up a fight because she wanted to feel 'loved,' even if it was only for her body. The 'what never should have been touched' part was absolutely heart-breaking. Keep up the AWESOME work. :)
the fish chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
omg! i love this! its amazing! the sound and the flow is so great! good job!
x.Miss.Twiztid.x chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Wow. As short as this is, it left me breathless. You captured such strong emotions in these lines, and you bring your readers in with you.

I'm sorry you experienced this. That's terrible on so many different levels.

But, I'm glad you're able to write and release what you're feeling, and that you're crafting something out of it.

This is wonderful.
ArekuKawaii chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
I am not sure what to think of this poem honestly. It is odd in the word choice. You 'let him rape [you]'... I don't like that line because it confuses me, you had sex, yet you define it as rape. I am not a fan of replacing the word sex with rape in some way.

'i let him take me

by the hand'

I like this part because it sounds very innocent in a way. The diction for this line is simple making this read almost child-like which gives it that innocence.

Areku
Little Miss Nobody chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I'm not sure what to say.

Lovely work, but are you okay?
sweets555 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
whoa.

i adore this, as awful as that sounds. great job.

sweets5