Reviews for Picture Perfect
gnominator chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
ending? loved it though :D xx
Dramatic Irony chapter 2 . 8/11/2009
Love the character interaction. The chemistry between Chelsea and Travis is genuine. However, I'm wondering what the exact plot of this story is.

Keep writing and update at a more regular pace.
AlexiaNickelz chapter 2 . 8/11/2009
"Chelsea, this is very important. Do you find my manly buns attractive?" hahahahaha!

OMG! This is so hirlarious! I love Travis' cute one-liners and their awkward, love-hate kinda relationship. You're a super duper awesome writer. Keep it up, I wanna read more about this hilarious couple!
Miss-You-Too chapter 2 . 8/11/2009
What happened to him? I guess the bike must mean something important to him...
EmmaJeanne chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
I'm not really a fan of the way it flows sometimes, like in their heated argument to apologizing to one another, it just seemed to quick.
Miss-You-Too chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
This was great continue!
Cassiopeia459 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I think it's funny that she says peace when he leaves haha but this looks really good
remembrance.of.u-4ever.farewel chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
LOL! the ending made me laugh. though im sorry that she didnt get her kiss :(. that was just wrong of him for being such a
donttrustme chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
PLEASE CONTINUE

i like it! :D
Cynically In Love chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Interesting way to begin a story; entertaining and humorous at the same time! :)

I love how Chelsea and Travis are so comfortable with each other. I can just imagine them having that conversation...

My heart literally stopped beating, hoping that Travis would give her a kiss or do something, but maybe... it'll happen sometime in the later chapters! *wink, wink*

I really hope you continue this, and I'm most definitely going to alert this! Your story really has a lot of potential, but I guess it depends on where you can take this. :)

Love2ReadnWrite
Dramatic Irony chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
What exactly is this story's plotline?

The chemistry between Travis and Chelsea seems very strong, just from this short intro. Please continue!
Jaden Ink chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
lol your summary got me.. lol YOU SUC! Hard? hashahah but yea cute and quippy not really like thick like i'm used to but cute update soon