Reviews for Just Because
APassionForReadingAndWriting chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Aw, this is the cutest thing I've ever read! :D
Divi chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
I absolutely LOVED this ! :D
Thanks for writing and sharing !
amy chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Gosh my heart is so full
Saichryne chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Heh. I don't know why, but these two feel like Bronnie and Luke fro. Your other story, Miss Little Perfect. Probably because of that scene where the girl tells about their past where they argued and stuff.

Anyways hope you can write another story? :D

Sabanoodles
katmelnyk chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Adorable! Will do!
Rockztar chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
I like it, there's some bad language, but it's a great story. There were also some very funny things in there
lina chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I thought i recognized the quote in the summary. i luv all Melina Marchetta books especially on the jellicoe road and looking for allibrandi ;)
Very cute piece, well written and sweet. Makes you wish you had someone who would fly halfway across the world to be with you.
heal me forever chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
god i have no idea of how MANY times i have gone through dis ONE SHOT ..its like wat TRUE LOVE or anything but i feel dis believe in love to be stand still wen i read dis its perfect i love him he is like god he is BEST bf EVER ..!

amazing nd my FAV one shot EVER :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
awwww...so sweet 3
zeeniya chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
LOL!
looking 4wd to ur new stories...
almacubana chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Amazing. Thank you for sharing.

It's 4:30 am and I needed a reason to smile. Great job :-)
Elle Winters 9 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Sweet cliches :) Gotta love them.
Sara chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
ok, so my roommate has told me that "you're sitting there with this stupid grin on your face, staring at your computer screen, either you're reading something incredibly romantic and sweet or you're staring at a picture of puppies. which is it?" lol, i just thought that was funny. Anyway, so yeah, i loved all of these and i wish i had a boyfriend like this!
Rosedreamer101 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
AWWWW that was so cute and cheesy and adorable ! gosshh, you're just this amazing talent writer, arent you? :P
DofD chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
AWWWWW! See there ya go again. Making my college English degree go bye bye and replacing it with an elementary vocabulary.
78 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »