Reviews for Vault, Twix, And Pixie Styx
xoxtina46xox chapter 12 . 1/13/2010
This story is great so far, really entertaining. The bantering and dialogue is hilarious and Jeremy's friends are great. Can't wait to read more especially with Dom in the picture now
E.Boldt chapter 12 . 1/7/2010
i like this story quite a bit. reminds me of how my older brother's love to give me and my boyfriend a hard time. i guess all older brother's tend to do that, don't rhey ] i'm looking forward to the next chapters ]
E.Boldt chapter 8 . 1/7/2010
the last part of this chapter was great XD i like this story,, a lot. nd there's not much to critisize for it either ] there's some spots where there's some typos though. but it's a good story XD
not-so-fair-maiden chapter 11 . 8/22/2009
I loved this chapter! An overprotective older brother is always interesting! The Spanish sock/condom thing is quite hilarious and ironic! Update soon (or whenever you can, with school starting and all).
Sketchy Nava chapter 10 . 8/20/2009
A brother. Gah, that sounds awkward. A brother ... spells TROUBLE.

I can't wait wat happens next! Oh the drama!
Miss-You-Too chapter 11 . 8/18/2009
Ah! You got a plot!

Her brother is quite the character, i mean really he sleeps around but shuns his sister from the dating life? Hypocritical much?

Jeremey is still awesome as per usual, i'd like to order a bag of him and store him my freezer...wait no i'll store him under my bed...or i can pour said bag of Jeremy's on my bed and dive in the nice fleshy goodness of Jeremy's skin. Hm, that sound really creepy...

I do wonder what Dominic is planning though, and her parents sound like absolute control freaks *shudders*
Sketchy Nava chapter 2 . 8/11/2009
Hahaha 'erotic novels' dont we all secretly love them? I know I do. I made one of my guy friends read them, he liked it even though he denied it.

I love your sense of humor. I laughed and oohed and ahed through the whole thing.
Sketchy Nava chapter 9 . 8/11/2009
Hm...very interesting. Everything about this is good, real good. Except I don't really see a plot ... like I don't really see it going anywhere except for miscommunications and petty fights. But that's just what I've read so far. I really hope you continue.

Keep writin.
Sketchy Nava chapter 8 . 8/10/2009
Okay, this is really odd, but I thought Molly or Jer would be my fav characters, but its actually the grandma...she rocks! I wish my grandma could be like that ... but alas she is an elderly asian woman who steals little plastic pink spoons from baskin robbins and bbq sauce from KFC.
Sketchy Nava chapter 7 . 8/10/2009
i have offically found my favorite word of the month: mamihlapinatapi. its AMAZING!
Sketchy Nava chapter 6 . 8/10/2009
so far, i love this ... it's hilarious but its not goofy (in a riddiculous i can't believe im reading this because there's no plot to it, kinda way).

the characters are definately interesting so far and i cant wait to see more of them.

i realize that a normal person would review at the end of the fic, but apparently im not normal so im reviewin here. besides, its not like a person has ever gotten too many reviews before, right?
CatchUrWave chapter 9 . 8/10/2009
Well, I think you should develop their relationship more, and then have some dramatic twist in the relationship... like one of them has to move, or tehres an accident maybe... Or some big secret the other couldn't tell until a certain point... if I'm making any sense at all.
ShineLikeAStar chapter 9 . 8/10/2009
I can tell this is going to be a great story! I love it already haha. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Miss-You-Too chapter 9 . 8/10/2009
Over protective grams, oh the hilarity!

“Do me a favor, though, and keep your pants zipped when you’re around my granddaughter.”

Tahahahaha! How embarrassing, poor (hot, sexified, delicious, scrumptious, etc, etc,) Jeremy.

I'm awful at Rubik cubes too, I've only been able to solve for two colors at the same time and that took me a couple days to figure out. I've given up on that thing now, le sigh.

I really want to read more, this story always brightens my day! sigh...
Miss-You-Too chapter 8 . 8/1/2009
Christ. I think I just laughed up my spleen...

Two more hilarious chapters, this story never stops to put a smile on my face.

In the seventh chapter I must say what an odd dream to have. I will be honest though, when you mentioned Jeremy in the oasis I thought it was going to some crazy erotic dream, but then I was proving wrong (sadly).

Charles is just too funny, I mean seriously, aha! "Agh, just do me already!" that was funny.

I loved Jeremy's and Molly's little argument and I did not know what the word 'mamihlapinatapai' meant let alone pronounce it (how is it pronounced anyway?) I had to look it up actually, LOL. I couldn't even spell it so I copied and pasted it in this review.

I must ask though, where did you learn these words? What in the world are you reading because I sure would like to read it too!

Now on to the eight chapter. Their classroom conversation is so natural and funny its hard to think they were arch enemy's some point in life.

A funny line to me, “Aw, man, I love it when you talk dirty to me.” Jeremy mock shuddered in pleasure, now completely abandoning his piece of paper to focus on me. “Say it again, Molly, say it again.”

Jeez what a perv(not that I mind...)

I would be highly embarrassed if my gram gram tried giving me THE TALK, lol.

Anyhers, I so can't wait to read more! I dying to to see what will happen at his house! Toodles!