Reviews for Match Club!
Hecate'sHufflepuff chapter 16 . 12/30/2013
Wow, purely amazing! It's been a year since you've last updated. So please update soon!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/20/2012
Oh man, I don't really like Ame's mother at all anymore, but I like Chika a little more now. I'll wait patiently for your next update
Puella Magi Mystia chapter 15 . 7/6/2012
I wonder who Arisa is. Will she actually appear in the story? o-o I'll wait patiently for your next update
MistyRose14 chapter 9 . 7/5/2012
Oh my. What a whirlwind chapter! There were really a lot of emotions and plots here, it was so rich and vibrant. I truly enjoyed it :) The ending was quite a shock (not exactly a surprise haha, but I suppose I was in disbelief at my own wishes). I'm halfway caught up! :D Sorry, in advance, to flood your email with reviews XD
MistyRose14 chapter 8 . 7/5/2012
Aw, a chapter from the past! How cute, I love reading about younger Shuu and Ame :) This was really a treat, I enjoy how much this fleshed out the story for me, I feel like I have an even better understanding of the journey they're both on - of course, they definitely have much further to go! Well, on to the next chapter for me!
MistyRose14 chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
What a chapter rich of emotion! I loved it :) Yeah, I'm late to the game...quite a few years late to be exact, but I'm back, and intend on reviewing each chapter until I get caught up (might take a while though, I'm in college, so it's a little hectic)!

I have really missed reading this. It was really good to get a clear view of what Shuu has gone through, especially his raw emotions that are still visible, even as time continues to pass. I'm such a sucker for sad feelings - without them, you really can't get a taste or appreciation for the good feelings!

Well, I'll continue working my way through this story until I can get to the point where I can bug you to update XD. Bon travail!
Imena Tanaka chapter 15 . 6/22/2012
AHHH CLIFF HANGER! yay for finally posting chapter 15! keep up the good work _ i can't wait for things to tie together! and i dont know why but im really up for chika and jun! and ame and shuu needa work things out! fan girl rage. please please please finish chapter 16 soon!

loves, hugs, and kisses 3

Kar-Men
Puella Magi Mystia chapter 14 . 3/1/2012
Yay, an update!

... I'll wait patiently for your next update XD;
Helen C chapter 13 . 11/8/2011
good. keep going.
Oboe Jenkins chapter 12 . 10/14/2011
I really enjoy this story. I like reading manga in print but I was unsure about what would be on fictionpress and though it's a little different than I'm used to it's still a compelling story. Keep up the good work!
AimlessReader chapter 12 . 10/12/2011
This is well-written, humorous story with well developed characters. I love how you created a background for each one, and bring them to life in your own way.

You are an extremely talented writer, and I hope to see more of this story in the future.
SanjiandSerea chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Wow now this is a RARE jewel of a manga, I absolutely adore the characters, they're smart, witty and very humorous. I like seeing slightly stronger heroines, the door-mat thing is so over-used, but you really do have an awesome story. The one thing I might criticize is that you don't really say to much in the description section, I really don't know how people consider Shuu attractive if I don't know what he looks like, but maybe you've already improved upon that. Well thank you for your time in reading my review. Oh and would you be so kind as to give me a little constructive criticism on my Gobou Doujou Otome? Well thank you and Ja Ne for now SanjiandSerea!
UniqueAnimeFreak chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
So far, it is a freakin' amazing story! :)

I'll read the rest of the chapters later, but so far I love it:)

Happy writing