Reviews for Match Club!
Helen C chapter 10 . 8/16/2011
ok good. keep on updating till you finish this story.
Puella Magi Mystia chapter 10 . 8/15/2011
YUP
mjinx chapter 9 . 2/4/2011
Whoa! I'm loving this story more. I'm jumping up and down like a giddy schoolgirl (and I'm a guy). There were some small errors but I could still get the gist of it, though. Be waiting for the next update.
Kanari Toneriko chapter 9 . 1/6/2011
One boring day, I was bored and wanted to have a fresh new thing to read. I found this in the Just In section, liked it but forgot to keep up with it. Amazingly, I find it again randomly and whoa! :D I'm so happy with how you developed everything. Keep up the good job!
MissNightOwl chapter 9 . 12/20/2010
WRITE MORE! NOW! CAN'T LEAVE US WITH THIS CLIFF-HANGER! THIS IS TORTURE! I LOVED THIS CHAPTER SO MUCH! WRITE MORE! YOU HAVE PLENTY OF TIME RIGHT? ITS WINTER BREAK! GIVE ME MY CHRISTMAS PRESENT! A NEW CHAPTER! ANOTHER CHAPPY! LOVE THE CHAP! LOVE HOW LONG IT WAS TOO!
uncertain chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
BEST. STORY. I'VE. READ. IN. SO. LONG.
Lunaira chapter 9 . 12/19/2010
It's been a long time since you updated this story! Thank you for updating it! -[smiles happily]-

It was really nice to read it after so long, but there were a lot of errors, so many that I can't just overlook them. I think you'll notice most-if not all-of them if you simply reread this chapter.

They kissed twice, and it was intentional both times, wasn't it? I'm glad they're both falling in love with each other. XD Thank you again for updating! I'll wait patiently for your next update
latti chapter 8 . 12/4/2010
dude! lol.

why havent you updated this story? seriously, please dont tell me you're just going to leave it like this. i have to know what happens next. this is one of the few stories that i actually really like here on fictionpress. please update soon.
MissNightOwl chapter 8 . 11/24/2010
I am begging. I am SO going to beg on my knees for you to continue this. It just got so good and its like you want us to suffer with this cliffhanger before you finally relive us of the suffering by adding another chapter. SO PLEASE! PLEASE! CONTINUE SOON!
MissNightOwl chapter 7 . 11/24/2010
I REALLY REALLY LOVED THIS CHAPTER! AND I FORGOT TO SAY THIS WHEN AME'S DAD WAS FEATURED IN A CHAPTER SO: I HATE HER STUPID DAD!
MissNightOwl chapter 6 . 11/23/2010
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!
MissNightOwl chapter 5 . 11/23/2010
Awesome as always.
MissNightOwl chapter 4 . 11/23/2010
I loved this chapter!
MissNightOwl chapter 3 . 11/23/2010
LOVED IT! I LOVE HOW YOU PROGRESS IT!
MissNightOwl chapter 2 . 11/23/2010
That was so sweet! I got a little teary-eyed. I don't like when my parents or grandparents fight either. It really does make you feel scared. AWESOME CHAPTER! *crying* T.T
87 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »