Reviews for Match Club!
MissNightOwl chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
LOVED IT! Tanaka Jun is like the perfect name for a butler you know. No offense intended, I'm just saying I've watched a lot of anime and stuff with the butlers name as Tanaka Jun or one of the names in that name. BUT I TOTALLY LOVE THIS STORY! IT HAS A LOTTA POTENTIAL. Not that I know anything about potential but I am officially a fan. I found this story by looking at the faves by imaginexeuphoria. So thank her for the new reader! BYE BYE!
crunchycookies chapter 8 . 9/28/2010
I'm truly enjoying your story.. Please update soon!
mjinx chapter 8 . 9/27/2010
Whoa, this snippet of the past is really nice. It's sort of surprising that they had actually met before.

Anyways, I'll be looking forward to the next update. Keep up the good work.
Lunaira chapter 8 . 9/26/2010
AME AND SHUU

THAT'S SO EPIC

I'll wait patiently for your next update
Latti chapter 8 . 9/26/2010
Aw. I really loved this chapter. It was a nice insight to Shuu's past and Ame's as well. It's so weird to think that they had met before and they dont even remember each other.

That aside...please update soon. I can't wait to find out what happens with them. Especially the way you ended chapter seven! Please, update!
mjinx chapter 7 . 9/22/2010
Your story's really great, can't get enough of it!

I sincerely hope you'll continue writing about it...

When you do, I'll be sure to read the rest.
Latti chapter 7 . 7/25/2010
I had almost given up hope on this story. I was so scared that you were going to stop writing and that I was going to yet again have to find another good story. something very hard to do. anyways, as always...good job. i love your story and i love your characters. especially shuu and ame. both of them...i feel like they can help each other out; heal the wounds...if that makes any sense? so please...update soon. i cant stand the suspense. lol. and i hope their relationship picks up soon too...:)
yumchaitea chapter 7 . 7/21/2010
good chapter :)
meimei11 chapter 7 . 7/3/2010
-raises hand- I'm a new reader and I LOVE your story

Shuu and Ame are so cute together. I love it when they're teasing each other or fighting

There aren't much stories like these so

Update soon and keep keep the story going
susu D chapter 7 . 7/2/2010
so good (:!

so far, im loving the pace of MC thus far

keep it up :0

can't wait for 8... will that also be a long wait :D? jk jk _
oh . story-holic chapter 7 . 7/1/2010
! I bow down to you! You're THAT good 0 I've been reading 'Match Club' all day and I can't get enough! I'll be looking forward to the upcoming chapters!
thisaccounthasbeenlefttowither chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
i luv this ! Usually i don't read stories like this, but you just had to go and make it super awesome and addictive :p
holy crap there are more chaps! *RHYMIES ALL DA TYMIES!*
yay!
Daphne.Claire chapter 7 . 7/1/2010
thank goodness u uploaded, so happy! please try to do them sooner, i go through the chapter so fast and then i have ti wauit again. :C

great chapter
oh . story-holic chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Brilliant! I'm so glad to have stumbled upon this story 0 It's really eye-catching and it immediately pulled me in once I started reading the first paragraph! It's great! Keep working at it, because you definitely got a master piece going on *0* I'll continue to read and review, so please keep going!
Papierstern chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
a promising start

ame is a pretty interesting protagonist

can't wait how the relationship between her & jun turns out

keept it up!