Reviews for Match Club!
Imena Tanaka chapter 7 . 7/1/2010
YAYS FINALLY :) I LOVE THIS STORY ! i got the alert right away and started reading ..i literary told my friend to shut up and let me read this XDD i love it :)
Imena Tanaka chapter 6 . 4/21/2010
:) cant wait for next chapter! poor jun D; ame is so blind to wat he's feeling..
yumchaitea chapter 6 . 4/10/2010
this story really deserves more reviews :)
CrimsonTear02 chapter 6 . 3/6/2010
Okay, seriously, i completely love this story. lol. its just so cute, and i can't help but like all the characters in it. Especially Ame and Shuu. There's just something about these two, the way they talk to each other and interact that's so much fun to read. So please, please, tell me something's going to happen between them soon. Something big. Because as much as i like Jun-and i do-i just don't see him with Ame. Either way, keep up the good work.
Lunaira chapter 6 . 3/5/2010
It's been a while since this story was updated, but it was nice reading this during fifth period then reviewing when I came home. XD; There were a few grammatical errors, but they're not really worth correcting. I'm sure you're too busy to correct them in the actual chapter, anyways. o-o And I know the feeling. School alone is pretty annoying, but everything is so much worse when you have writer's block and classes are really boring. e-e

Anyways, I didn't like Jun in this chapter. I had no idea he was such a stubborn person, and I don't think he realizes that Ame doesn't know she likes Nagisa that way yet. If he does, then he's just being a major faggot, which would explain his actions but not justify them. Then again, I analyze things too much, so ignore that if it makes you rage. XD; I'll wait patiently for your next update
Daphne.Claire chapter 6 . 3/4/2010
i really liked this chapter. Shuu is really perceptive, he and Ame would really make a good couple. cant wait to see it happen.

-ify
BlueSoda chapter 6 . 3/3/2010
So glad for the update! I wonder what is going to happen with Shuu and Jun.
MistyRose14 chapter 6 . 3/2/2010
yes, indeed it's been a while! i was actually wondering when we were going to read more from you recently XD!

as usual, it was a fantastic update . personally, i enjoyed getting the male perspective of the story for once (...it's practically all girls in my house. except for my dad, lol) and it's also interesting to see both of the extremes in this case - treating Ame like a princess versus any normal girl. i wonder how that will play out later...

hope to read more from you soon (or as soon as homework permits. i know what you mean XD)! à la prochaine!
Cookie chapter 5 . 12/9/2009
I really love your story. It's been a long time since I've found a good love story with interesting characters and yours are definitely interesting. I just love Ame and Shuu, and I hope we get to see more of their growing friendship/possible relationship? I also love Jun as well. He's the kind of character you can't help rooting for.
MistyRose14 chapter 5 . 9/25/2009
well, i'm guessing that you've probably recovered by now from having your wisdom teeth removed - unless you've got some horror story for us XD. i had all four taken out about eight months ago...i slept for fifteen hours (my sisters thought i was dead), and then the next day, i was perfectly fine and trying to eat everything in the house! i find it interesting to see how differently everyone reacts to it XD.

anyways, this chapter was definitely the finest work i have seen from you :D. i think it was really insightful, especially in terms of how your characters are all so interconnected and driven by their own desires, as well as the desires of others. i'd personally love to see a marriage in the future for my second favorite couple that just hooked up - they kind of remind me of my aunt and uncle XD! donc, je l'ai bien aimé - continue, s.v.p!
MistyRose14 chapter 4 . 9/25/2009
ooh, well THAT was cute, in my opinion . i really like where this is going right now, especially with the additional background hints you keep giving us about the main characters. it truly feels so natural and familiar, but not overdone - which is my favorite part of this story. really, i'm finding that this story's growing on me so fast (a tiny bit faster than your previous works, actually XD). bon travail!
MistyRose14 chapter 3 . 9/25/2009
aw, no need to be a spazz - it was awesome, as i expected. (and, haha, the Hizawa reference was cute ) i was just glad to finally get to this update and i'll be sure to finish up with the rest so i'll finally be caught up for the coming chapters! as always, it was a treat :) très bien fait!
BlueSoda chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
I really love your two main characters and their chemistry! Please update soon!
xEutopiax chapter 5 . 8/29/2009
Hey

I'm sorry for the later review :[

I absolutely love this chapter (like all your others :P) I'm so in love with Yori! He's such a cool older brother to have ;)

-“Isn’t because of Nomura-san?”

-"Is it because of Nomura-san?"

I'm serious though, this chapter was so touching! Yori and Louise are like an ultimate example of true love *tears up*

That was BEAUTIFUL!

I look forward to the next chapter :]

-Kaiyako Kagami
bumblevee chapter 5 . 8/26/2009
Oh my god, I love this story! There are a couple mistakes here and there, but someone already corrected them for you somewhere in the reviews I think. Back to the story. This is like, the best romance manga story here I've read! Oh please, please, PUH-LEASE update! And sheesh, Arata really disgusts me. Ha, well, update once again!
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »