Reviews for Match Club!
xEutopiax chapter 2 . 7/26/2009
Hey!

I'll just start with the little mistakes, that way I can write them down while reading :]

-Unfortunately for him, however[,]the alarm clock started to go off.

Unfortunately for him, however, the alarm clock started to go off.

-She tore her gaze away from the fine chandelier above them and smiled shyly at Jun and [Am],

Ame

-For God’s sakes, you’re so popular [and] all the girls want you, and I make your life easier by bringing them to you, but what do you do?

"That" might be better

OK, I'm finished

OMG. I LOVE SHUU!

First of all: the scene with the softball captain and her boyfriend was HILARIOUS. Especially the phone call :P "I would never" Lol, him being so blunt is probably the best point in his character. :D Haha

Then in the end, what he did for Ame I almost squealed, but I didn't quite because my dad's in the room as well and he'd be like "WTF?" if he heard me squealing at the computer :

Haha, well anyway, seriously: this chapter was amazing (like all you other ones) and I can't wait till the next one :P

Cheerio

-Kaiyako Kagami
Eun Ai Hoshi chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
Aww! Loved it! The ending was just fabulous! Love your writing style! The story is just getting better :)
Eun Ai Hoshi chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Excellent start! I love the way you've added spice to Ame's character, not the total vulnerable type. Shuu and her interactions are styled in such a gorgeous manner that it's highly entertaining to read and you can't get enough of it! Exciting start! Can't wait for more!
susuzuzu chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
i love the ending

as always, you always end it at the write place

now i'm getting a hold of myself waiting for the next chapter

the ending made me love shuu even more 8D

okay now get going with number 3 ;0 i can't wait any longer

and you said chapter two was a suckfest. it was clearly the opposite... once again i had to put my sister on hold xD
MistyRose14 chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
ew...test prep. i feel sorry for you. but then again, it's the time for that huh?

wow, i would have never guessed that this chapter was hard for you to write - i personally thought that it felt pretty effortless. the interactions between Shuu and Ame were interesting, in my opinion. i'm definitely looking forward to seeing more of them :D! the ending was so touching, as well. it's close to being the favorite part of your writing for me (i think it's tied with one of the chapters in ohTHYheart...but now i can't remember which one XD). oh - i also added this story to my c2, if it's okay!

donc, continue s.v.p!
MistyRose14 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
hmm...i was actually wondering where ohTHYheart was! i have missed it so!

anyways, i am quite pleased with what you've got here in the meantime. the characters are stellar - as always. i'd have to say that Shuu's my favorite so far . your plot is intriguing and unique, and i'm still mesmerized with your descriptive writing style after all this time (rusty? i think not! XD).

bon travail - c'est toujours chouette (good job - it's always awesome)!
FaytSeeker chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
That was just awesome. This is a really good chapter and it's worth the wait. I really love Shuu's personality and the enmity between Shuu and Ame. I see a bright future for those two lol. Reading Shuu trying to comfort the heroine is a really sweet moment. Better update soon, lol.
sprmn chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
oh wow! amazing! I love how your writing style is so simple and easy to understand. Keep it up, and update soon;))
susuzuzu chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
and you said your story was bad ;0

it was rather AMAZING D i'm pretty was hooked on to this ever since the intro

i love how portrayed shuu; making him blunt yet lovable

the way you ended the chapter was awesome because now i'm sitting here impatiently waiting for the next

*waits waits waits*
FaytSeeker chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Man, this is good stuff. I seriously love the dialogue here and the banter exchanged between Shuu and Ame. Shuu is already my favorite character with his blunt personality. I really love the details in your dialogue and description. It's not overbearing and it's really great to read. Hmm, I need to come up with more words to create better reviews. Lol, you better update soon. This story is original!
xEutopiax chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Hello-hello!

How do you do? :]

This chapter is amazing, I'm totally hooked onto your story after reading just a few paragraphs :P I love Ame, she's different from most characters that I've read about. She's painfully honest yet still compassionate. Ha-ha, she kind of reminds me of me sometimes *sweat drop* On a different note, I like how you still have the email system in there. For some reason I like reading those parts *laughs* I love Shuu as well, he's just as blunt. I mean seriously, the first thing he said had me laugh out loud. Thank god no one was home to stare at me like a maniac : Lol

"Nagisa Shuu, star first baseman, and most importantly to many girls, the heartthrob[,] of Bara High School, raised an eyebrow incredulously."

-No comma.

The last part was hilarious as well! God, I think Shuu is going to be my favorite character here, everything he says and does is just so damn funny!

TERRIFIC JOB! This story in NO WAY sucks. It's AMAZING!

-Kaiyako K.
Patchwork Elephants chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
I like your new story! Its very interesting!
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6