Reviews for Duet
Wakao chapter 11 . 8/25/2010
Hearts this! :D
AlphaBeatKayGee chapter 11 . 8/25/2010
Welcome back! This was a cute short chapter! Till the next one if u decide to update lol
killerqueen123 chapter 11 . 8/24/2010
You totally made my crappy day by updating this story btw. And love the chapter lol, i love when the teacher is like quit making out blah blah blah. UM i think that's all i have to say. but loving the story love it. keep updating quickly por favor!
big.break.and.laryngitis chapter 11 . 8/24/2010
AW i feel bad to say this but I FORGOT ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE CAM AND TRAVIS. Oh, Travis. What a jerk. Sexy, sexy, sweet jerk. LOVE. HIM. SOHARD. And also Cammy is so cuddly and full of band dorkdom that I forgot about...

SUPER CUTE NESS THAT EXISTS IN THIS HERE CHAPTER.

Now.

I have a riddle for you.

You are waiting for a story. A story that will take you far away. You know where you hope the story will take you, but you can't know for sure. But it doesn't matter. How can it not matter?

Because Jack and Sammy will be together.

LOL I SLAY ME. I am such a card.
theauthor94 chapter 9 . 8/24/2010
I wuvs that book!1

My stepdad got it for my mom with pictures of them in it instead of the bunnies and she cried.
theauthor94 chapter 6 . 8/24/2010
YAY!
theauthor94 chapter 5 . 8/24/2010
NOES
annouska chapter 11 . 8/24/2010
*squeals and claps in joy* There's MORE! Fucking yes! Whoo! (currently on caffeine high)

Parcer-Cam-Travis fluff and death glares from Alex! Can it even get any better? My guess is not. Seriously difficult. Great job!
Caseus chapter 11 . 8/24/2010
I totally how Travis is barely overprotective of Cam at all. Totally. Like, I wouldn't want him as a boyfriend because it's okay to be protective sometimes. But Cam has him and knows he's okay with it and they're so perfect together. adlkfjalj Cam Travis OTP. More than Parker and Alex, even . /shot
Artemis Rampant chapter 11 . 8/24/2010
That *was* a lot of Parker, but I need moar Parker in my life all the time.
Subconscious-Flirt chapter 11 . 8/24/2010
FINALLY.

You just made my life.

I'm in a short review mood lately.

Deal with it.
LateNightTurtle chapter 10 . 8/16/2010
darn this was so flippin cute! :]
Muzica-chan chapter 10 . 7/28/2010
Heh, you are such an awesome author! I love reading about Cam and Travis even more than Parker and Alex . I can't wait for the update. _
RokitToMars chapter 10 . 7/16/2010
Hahahahahahaha.

I love the phrase fuck like bunnies.

This is kind a bunnieful story XD

But it's fluffy cheesy goodness so I'm happy!

Kaamen chapter 10 . 6/25/2010
Since the beginning I thought that Alex was gay. He didn't bother Cam, just Parker, and wasn't against gays. So he obiously liked him :P

Cute, but you should write a sequal on either Parker and Alex or continue with Cam and Travis
127 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »