Reviews for Duet
annouska chapter 10 . 4/29/2010
Aw. He loves him way too much.. Does the fact that I find them adorably sexbomb cute make me a fangirl? Whatever. They're both brilliant! Buut if I have to pick a couple (Parker/Alex or Cam/Travis) I think I'd pick P/A, because P. is even more adorablE. If possible. But Cam's so sweet! Aw, look at that, you've got me rumbling about fictional characters! How very J.K.R. of you!

So. Who do I bribe for more?
annouska chapter 6 . 4/29/2010
Honestly, if I were Cam I wouldn't have forgiven Travis that easily. Or maybe I would have because you portray him irresistible. Oh well. Still, it's a good thing they didn't fight for too long. These two belong together, I couldn't stand it any other way!
delilah chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
HilARious i love it
OdairBear chapter 10 . 4/11/2010
Aw! That was the sweetest thing I have read in a long time!

It makes me really, really happy to see Cam and Parker all best friend-y and talking about sex xD

Update soon!
LEMonSArTiFiCiAlVoDkAandChAiRs chapter 10 . 4/9/2010
omg he called him a cheeseball! I love it! I'm gonna go off and find some random person to call a cheeseball. I love that! *squeak!*
naraka chapter 10 . 4/8/2010
his mom saw some "not-so-innocent" texts? poor cam, that's gotta be the ultimate humiliation, his parents knowing about his sex preferences and ideas on the subject... ideas to try with his boyfriend... Parker too isn't so innocent as he seems to be... ku ku ku I hope you write the chocolate syrup part! Pleease? *puppy eyes*

I can't imagine what would happen if his mom also found out sex phone texts! if he decided to do them... but then again, she can find these texts and think he had phone sex talk... lmao

the flufiness was great, all kinds of adorable and uue! :P I'll be dying for a smex part! or maybe more interaction between them... or maybe difficulty if they decide to do some new poses in the bedroom... or maybe... I'm full of ideas, gotta write them down!
AlbinoApples chapter 10 . 4/7/2010
Loved it. But the chappy title was deceptive. haha. And the fact that you mentioned chocolate syrup forces me to accuse you of stalkerdom. I had a convo with someone about chocolate syrup yesterday...much like cam and parker's. haha
Caseus chapter 10 . 4/7/2010
AW AW AW YAY 8D

... psh. CHOCOLATE SYRUP 8D 8D
lovewritermaiko chapter 10 . 4/7/2010
They're perfect :D
big.break.and.laryngitis chapter 10 . 4/6/2010
*pout* I wanted phone sex.

But I suppose I need to calm the fuck down and remember that I LOVE FLUFF MORE THAN SMUT. So. Yay for them being happy and friends with Parker even after Parker and Cam were dumbshits. I mean. I assume this is after... yeah, it is. I think. 'Cause they know about Alex. So. Yeah.

Cute chapter :D Can't wait for... PROM? sounds beautiful. Unless they pull a Mississippi School Board on your boys, there... D:
Miss Mysty chapter 10 . 4/6/2010
The two slow dancers should be Parer and Alex. Just saying.

Though Cam and Travis would be cute too.

It should be all of them. Obviously.
LEMonSArTiFiCiAlVoDkAandChAiRs chapter 9 . 3/17/2010
Aws. That was adorable. Kinky, but adorable. lol. Nice to see you around after such a long break!
plumblossom chapter 9 . 3/17/2010
I think this is a better place to put Cam's point of view anyway. I hadn't gotten around to reading this one yet, and now I'm glad I did.
OdairBear chapter 9 . 3/8/2010
Aww I'd forgotten how sweet their relationship is. When you read about their relationship from the point of a broken-hearted scene boy then it just doesn't seem as adorable. xD

But they really are adorable. Nothing like band geek love. -heart- -heart-

haha!

Yes! Hope to see you (and another chapter) soon!
AlbinoApples chapter 9 . 3/7/2010
Can I top? Hahahahaha! That was just awesome.
127 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »