Reviews for Duet
Max-Ashworth chapter 9 . 3/7/2010
LMFAO sorry I was going to type a relevent review but right as I clicked "Review" I saw the ad at the bottom of the page and iit shows to hot guys in their late teens or early 20s and the ad says: Couger Life .com, Meet Younger Men for Free" WHAT THE HELL? Is this supposed to mean they think I'm a 45 year old woman who wants to bang teenagers?

Whatever. Hey, it doesn't matter if it was short, because it was cute. :D

Seriously that ad wiped anything relevant from my mind.

~Maggie, AftG
cocorolla chapter 9 . 3/5/2010
Somebunny. xD N'aw. I'm glad that Cam isn't as creepy-serial killer- like in this story like he is in Just Because. :3 :D
eatyourheartout chapter 9 . 3/5/2010
Aw, you took it down? Pfft. You didn't fail at writing Cam. Cam's awesome no matter what. Even if he's being selfish. I mean, this chapter just proved that Cam STILL has the ability to make me "AW!" like the silly fangirl I am. And as long as he can do that, I'm going to love Cam.

Omigosh. And somebunny loves me? That. Is. So. Cute. Hahahahahaha. Hilarious. This is the Cam that I remember :)

I've missed Cam/Travis, and this was just plain adorable.
Miss Mysty chapter 9 . 3/4/2010
Hurray :D This chapter made me happy *huggles*
Caseus chapter 9 . 3/4/2010
PFF. Dominatrix.
big.break.and.laryngitis chapter 9 . 3/4/2010
It's so hard for me to be like, "Oh Cam and Travis are so cute!" right now because (even though they ARE being very, very cute) of Just Because. Cam is being... :(. And it's hard to read about Cam being :) and feel :) about Cam being :) because right now in my mind Cam is just a big pile of D: and it makes me want to :'(.

You know?

Anyway. It's really cute if I erase all memory of Just Because :) Nice chapter.
Subconscious-Flirt chapter 9 . 3/4/2010
Yay! Implied sex! Thank you.
AlbinoApples chapter 8 . 1/24/2010
You know what's awesome? Food fights...you should do something about a food fight. It would be amazing. Much love for you and your stories.
eatyourheartout chapter 8 . 1/7/2010
GAH. Hot, sexy stable boys. My brain is going to explode from the hotness. And it's love/hate too...argh. YOU MUST POST IT.

Blah. So anyways. TRAVIS/CAM ARE MY HEART. And you seriously killed me with their break up...I wanted to bump Travis on the head or something for being so stupid. Hmph. And Cam...my little Cam all sad like that. Thank god you didn't drag that out :) Oh, I wuv them.

I love reading this. Flufftastic, much? Also it's cool because we get a kind of sneek peek into the future of Just Because a little. It's so very fun. And, like, it makes me want to read JB right from the start all over again. Hm. I think I'll do that. And then I'll get stuck in your other stories. Eek. You are awesome :D
Duuude chapter 3 . 1/6/2010
LOL.

Why do dumb perverted jokes make me laugh so much?

I remember, back in high school, we used to scream these jokes down the hallway at lunch everyday and teachers and students would avoid walking down it. man, those were the days. you can yell obscenities out in univer-

WAIT. what am I talking about? WE DO ANYWAY! hahaha.

I still remember high school like it was yesterday... Sigh. But then again, that's probably cause it was only a few months ago.

ANYWAY, life story aside, did I mention how much I love Cam and Travis?

Cause I love them. :)
NakedKing chapter 8 . 12/8/2009
Dude I think love you!
LEMonSArTiFiCiAlVoDkAandChAiRs chapter 8 . 9/27/2009
lmao. That's funny. That assignment sounds very unpleasant and boring. :/
OdairBear chapter 8 . 9/26/2009
Aw! That was so adorable.

Poor Cam, or maybe not so poor Cam? ;D

Anyway, I miss Cam and Travis too much.

So much that I can't stop saying it. Lawl.

Seriously! How many times have I said it now?

Anyway, the kiss scene as short as it was was absolutely adorable. :)

I can't wait to read your new story!

It sounds awesome! I'm uber excited now!

I love following Authors. You never miss anything.

Sorry for the semi-crappy review. xD

Update soon!
Max-Ashworth chapter 8 . 9/25/2009
Lol I read a story like that once! Well except it really wasn't much like it at all. But there was horses without any knowledge, and there was boisecks in the barn. :D Hehe. I can't remember what story it was. But I liked it a lot.

Excited now~!

Lol that teacher rocks.
big.break.and.laryngitis chapter 8 . 9/25/2009
AH! BARN!SEX! ftw. Fo sho. I am so there. I especially love hate/love stories. I want to rawr.

RAWR.

As for Cam and Trav... love 'em. As per always.

And I saw you was added to la document de Nico y Taylor! Do you like it? You better like it, because Nico is the shit. He is the sunshiney, flowery, wonderful shit.

Speaking of wonderful shit... I know this isn't even Parker's story, but when I read about Cameron and Travis, it makes me think of Parker and I love him.

So.

Yeah.

OH YEAH, AND BENEFICIAL. Finish it. :P

HEARTZ FOR YOOZ.

Wow, I am being very spastic, and I apologize, but I am in no mood to delete all my spazzing, so. Sorry. Good job this chapter :)
127 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »