Reviews for Just Because
HelloBeautifulChild chapter 35 . 7/6
Amazing, fantastic story that I absolutely adored. Thank you so much for writing it and publishing it so we can all read. The writing was fantastic, and Parker is such a cute and sassy character. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
HelloBeautifulChild chapter 20 . 7/5
Oh my god... NO PARKER YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE THE NICE GUY!
HelloBeautifulChild chapter 1 . 7/5
You had me at "He grins maliciously- I know, big word for me-". Wonderful writing so far! :)
kanyon01 chapter 35 . 3/25
This was so amazing! Thank you for taking the time to actually gift us all with this perfect story. I appreciate this story. Parker and Alex are literally my gay children, and their development from fighty to talky friendy to love is the best ever. I died while reading this story it's honestly so amazing. Great work :))))
Shiina chapter 1 . 2/18
Ugh! This is going to be a classic bullyxvictim romance isn't it? I don't get why people like the cliché 'hot asshole' so much, I would punch the guy. But I'm going to give this a chance. The writing is good after all. Also Cam is a little bitch, I hope Parker gets revenge on him.
U-no-le chapter 1 . 11/25/2016
a
Heartbroken chapter 4 . 9/10/2016
How dare you! My heart broke and got stomped on by a herd of zebras in this chapter!
noyaroo chapter 35 . 8/4/2016
Binged through this HARD yesterday until midnight. Why not leave a review for a 6yr old story? lmao.

Anyway, this was pretty fun and engaging. There was so much high school drama that it seriously took me back. Teenagers are some dumb creatures. The characters were really fun to read about and even though Alex was an ass in the beginning, I think his character turned out /really/ well. There was some nice character development and progression, for most of them anyway. This also made me fairly nostalgic (Author helped a lot, all those mentions of those bands... ah man.)

Of course there was some flaws, but I'm not going to bother pointing them all out now lol. Only thing that bothered me were the casual rape jokes, but I've told a lot of those as a teenager _

Anyway 9/10 A SMUT WAS GUD.
Fryvi chapter 35 . 5/20/2016
So, I stumbled over this, and I read it, and I really liked it
Alex and Parker are such a cute couple! And I like your writing.
Thanks!
nrlyne13 chapter 34 . 3/2/2016
Well done! You effectively captured the two types of homophobic people there are. The one who can't change and the one who can! I lost love, love, love this story!
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 11 . 2/4/2016
There is no 'guy' and 'girl' in a gay relationship, though. Just two guys.
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 6 . 2/4/2016
‘Fucking females. Why are they so stupid? Sometimes I wish I went to an all-boys school so I wouldn’t have to deal with this shit.’
This is super offensive, for obvious reasons. 1 He’s the one being a jerk, so he should take responsibility and not be surprised when people react accordingly. 2 He can’t be so stupid as to not realize that most girls don’t want to JUST sleep around, so why is he pretending to be, then calls Them stupid? Why is he blaming the victim? Sorry, but this is a problematic piece of writing right here, no matter how appealing of a character Alex might be. Just had to say this, cause it’s not cool. Love the story, though.
PiyoPuri chapter 35 . 12/3/2015
awwwwwwwwwwwwww of my gosh so sad! nyah..._ sob sob, so beautiful! read it through to the very end. 5 hours straight, baby. so hot...
Ri-chan27 chapter 35 . 9/30/2015
Omg, I fell in love with this! So much that in the middle of the fic, I texted my friend and was like "Dude, dude, dude, DUDE, check this shit out man. It is the bomdiggity of awesomeness and yaoiness and superness and dramaness and holyshitness combined." and she was like "Woah!"

Seriously though, this was awesome (weird and like nooo for when Parkie topped cause he's too much of a cutie to me for that) but loved when Park tried to sneak a feel of Alex's muscles when he could XD Awesomeness.

And I can't wait for the sequel! AHhhhhhh! I will be (barely) waiting eagerly for it!
Thanks so much for this fic and I love you for it!

Gonna check out some of your other fics now, yay!
Mydaya chapter 35 . 9/11/2015
Hello there!
I really like your story ! It was so cute and well written ! I like when you describe them in their everyday life. I'm used to drama story and yours is just almost always happy !
I'm not fond of the "boy buy everything and the 'girl' just follow" stereotype so I don't really like this part of their relation. Even when Parker is with Cooper and he has the feeling to do the "boy"... However it's the only point that I don't like. I like everything else :)
1,777 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »