Reviews for A Neighbor's Favor
meowmie chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Flippin' awesome!
The Autumn Queen chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Repaying rule 10 debt...

Okay...I don't particularly like the way you've started out because the dialogue has little to no substance, standing on its own like that without anything to set it into context. If you were gong to do it like that, then perhaps a script format would have been better. Or play format to be more technical as "script" formats can wind up being in violation of FP rules.

While I like the turnabout at the end, I feel some of the drama was sucked out of it by leaving the description so plain and open ended. [because] You say she was "shocked" - not badly hurt then? It almost makes the scene that follows a little inconsequential. The ellipses makes it stem off a little - not the best thing to use in suspense (looks who's talking, lol). And there's no consequence. No resolution. heck, not even any reaction. It left me feeling rather unsatisfied.
slave to the voices chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Very cool. I was half expecting the escaped psycho patient with a hook. Anyway, I'll be reading more of your work. I think you're very well written and it's nice to see stories that have actually been edited. Great job!
Lord Vivian Darling chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
You're good. Like the snappy ending.
KelleyA chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
honestly, he should of honked his horn or flashed them with his headlights, silly man.
S. M. Saves chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Wow. At first, I thought the dad was being super-paranoid but I guess the girl should have listened to him after all.

Nice twist at the ending.