Reviews for Just A Number
perfectly bemused chapter 4 . 10/7/2009
So, I read this chapter before, but I didn't leave a review/comment, or whatever. I still want to know about this guy who is so much older than your main character. If I could make a recommendation for the next chapter, I would maybe mention more about this older guy. Anyway, that's only my opinion, and honestly, you might know exactly where this story is going, and I'm only along for the ride. Anyway, I'm interested to find out more and meet more characters and find out about them.
Lexy7432 chapter 4 . 7/26/2009
Well I have patience so u got me :) can't wait 4 the next update
Unique whispers chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
I'm kind of busy at the moment to read all the chapters but this is interesting. My love real life interest at the moment is 17 years older than me. *sighs* Cant wait to see where this is going.
KelaBelle chapter 4 . 7/23/2009
Nice x good chapter. x
TERMINATED chapter 4 . 7/23/2009
HOLY MOTHER FUCKING COW LICKING CHICKEN DIPPING GOD! I GOT MENTIONED!

I love the chapter btw. It earnt ANOTHER happy dance and jumping fit. With girly happy squeals. God I hate you... . I'm known to be this cold hearted bitchy banshee. (I'm actually nicknamed the bitchy banshee.) So that was totally out of character.
TERMINATED chapter 3 . 7/23/2009
God (Y) I think I prefer it to the first draft x
TERMINATED chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
WO I GOT MENTIONED
Lexy7432 chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
Well I liked the chapters, and i don't really c anything wrong with the story so far, so I can 'twait for the update...
perfectly bemused chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
So, this will be a two for one kind of deal. I was intrigued by your first chapter/prologue, but you lost me a little with the chapter 2. I understand that you want to introduce characters and such, but it almost feels like there are two different stories going on.

I'm excited to see what happens. Good luck with future chapters, the hardest part for me is the actual writing.
TERMINATED chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
oh my god really good. i cant wait to read more.