Reviews for Worthy of Love
Alli chapter 1 . 2/19
Oh, I love this! It captures Hephaestus and his wife perfectly! :) Keep up the good work!
It's 2015 chapter 2 . 2/8
oh wow. I had come here expecting to read an amazing mythology fic. Disappointing. The least you could've done was to mention in the story summary that you've pulled this fic from this site.
100FatesUnheard chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Wow, Im completely in love with this.
forgot passswrd chapter 2 . 8/16/2014
You're a published author? That's amazing! You so deserve it; you're an amazing author. I can't wait to read your new book!
Dragonsrule22 chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Where's the rest of your story?
Dragonsrule22 chapter 10 . 1/8/2014
Amazing story!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/15/2013
Beautiful story. I love your writing!
NeonEnigma88 chapter 9 . 7/22/2013
I loved how karma is making its way around! When is she going to tell Hephaestus about the baby? Or do they already know? I cannot wait to read the conversation they will have with Hera. Keep writing!
ARESANDAPHRODITE chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
STUPID SHIT HEPHAESTUS!
ATHEWHATEVER born out of zeus headMAN WHORE NOT A REAL FEMALE
OzeraBand chapter 9 . 1/3/2013
You absolutely HAVE to update this! I'm so addicted to this story, it might be considered unhealthy! :)
Witchlouise chapter 9 . 11/6/2012
Update soon!
rwolfe94 chapter 9 . 11/4/2012
Wow! Your story is absolutely addictive! I like the details and amount of character development you've put into it! It's certainly awesome.
anonymousse chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Your style is very eloquent and capable. I hope you don't mind if I offer one little tiny critique/suggestion, though. One thing that I find a little disconcerting at times is, in the midst of somewhat timeless speech and a more formal tone in your narrative, you occasionally throw in a word or phrase that sounds very modern-like the modern curse words (example: "...but he had the unfortunate tendency to make really shitty jokes at times").
It's a small thing, I know, but it sort of jolts the reader out of the olden days and doesn't seem to fit with the rest of the narrative. Obviously people have been swearing since the dawn of time, but they didn't have the same ones as we do now.
Other than that, I haven't got anything else to say but...you're very talented, and I hope you keep writing.
SkyLyte chapter 9 . 8/20/2012
Serve Aphrodite right! I hate that woman. She's wining, "Why would you do that?" She had it coming- just like Ares.
topaz-dreamer chapter 8 . 1/31/2012
Please mam I want some more please. I just absolutely love this story!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »