Reviews for Worthy of Love
Dragonsrule22 chapter 10 . 1/8
Amazing story!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/15/2013
Beautiful story. I love your writing!
NeonEnigma88 chapter 9 . 7/22/2013
I loved how karma is making its way around! When is she going to tell Hephaestus about the baby? Or do they already know? I cannot wait to read the conversation they will have with Hera. Keep writing!
ARESANDAPHRODITE chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
STUPID SHIT HEPHAESTUS!
ATHEWHATEVER born out of zeus headMAN WHORE NOT A REAL FEMALE
OzeraBand chapter 9 . 1/3/2013
You absolutely HAVE to update this! I'm so addicted to this story, it might be considered unhealthy! :)
Witchlouise chapter 9 . 11/6/2012
Update soon!
rwolfe94 chapter 9 . 11/4/2012
Wow! Your story is absolutely addictive! I like the details and amount of character development you've put into it! It's certainly awesome.
anonymousse chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Your style is very eloquent and capable. I hope you don't mind if I offer one little tiny critique/suggestion, though. One thing that I find a little disconcerting at times is, in the midst of somewhat timeless speech and a more formal tone in your narrative, you occasionally throw in a word or phrase that sounds very modern-like the modern curse words (example: "...but he had the unfortunate tendency to make really shitty jokes at times").
It's a small thing, I know, but it sort of jolts the reader out of the olden days and doesn't seem to fit with the rest of the narrative. Obviously people have been swearing since the dawn of time, but they didn't have the same ones as we do now.
Other than that, I haven't got anything else to say but...you're very talented, and I hope you keep writing.
SkyLyte chapter 9 . 8/20/2012
Serve Aphrodite right! I hate that woman. She's wining, "Why would you do that?" She had it coming- just like Ares.
topaz-dreamer chapter 8 . 1/31/2012
Please mam I want some more please. I just absolutely love this story!
Forever an Anon chapter 8 . 7/6/2011
My heart breaks, stitches back together, brakes again and then glued back whenever I read this story.

So many emotions, so many wonderfully done characters, and just the right amount of drama that you will always find in a Greek tale.

I hope you update soon 3
Anne Oying chapter 8 . 4/4/2011
ha!

i love how hera just shot zeus down!

and hephaestus really showed ares!

this is a good chapter for the "suffering" deities to get their own back and the ending is really good, a sort of cliff hanger to hera and hephs confrontation (dun dun dunn)
a loyal reader chapter 8 . 3/7/2011
I've just read your story for what seems to be the ... 6Th time? Keep up the good work. I can't wait until you post the next chapter. D
Winter Girl love's Vampire's chapter 8 . 2/5/2011
PLEASE Update soon! I know i hate to be told to hurry and finish things that are importent to me but if you could just tell us loyal readers you were working on it that would be awesome and i would be ever so greatful.
Dylan S. Thompson chapter 8 . 1/4/2011
Great chapter! Glad you're updating this again!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »