Reviews for The Healing Properties of Tea
Katie Nicole chapter 3 . 8/12/2009
Oh, yay :D

I love this story! Your style of writing is right up my alley, and your descriptions and dialogue both crack me up.

It's so light and enjoyable, and you've got me curious about this tea society - you spent just enough time building it up without making me impatient to learn more about it - a very happy medium, I'd say.

I love all of your characters! Haha! Naomi especially - she seems very vulnerable, frazzled and innocent, and I like that we get to see the whole story unravel from her point of view. She's just very cute and humorous [:

Can't wait to read more!

~Katie
Mirabella chapter 4 . 8/12/2009
“Oh, is that the time?” Justine cried, pulling me out of my happy little daydream world in which I had just shared three dances with Mr. Darcy’s previously unmentioned younger brother at the winter ball.

I loved that!

Actually, i loved the whole chapter!

Brilliant. :)

Can't wait for the next one!
abcdefgh chapter 4 . 8/11/2009
Naomi's talk with Justine was amusing. Haha, the Justine I know in real life would never do something like that...What's up next for the TFAS biz? Wonder if Carson is going to keep bugging Naomi.

Keep writing and be more regular with updates.
Miss-You-Too chapter 4 . 8/11/2009
Just lovely! I didn't expect Carson to be like that...aw man...can't wait to see what happens next!
CoryD chapter 4 . 8/11/2009
This story is very entertaining - and very funny! Love the style and humor.
taichcha chapter 4 . 8/11/2009
This is really interesting. Keep writing!
AzureInk chapter 3 . 7/27/2009
This is a spectacular story, Emma. :) I adore the humor. Really! I also love the name Carson and Chris seems to be a very humorous and all around awesome character! :D I'm quite fond of those two boys. Hahaha... Maybe as a break from the SA cover I will sketch Carson. He actually reminds me of a character from an old story of mine! YAY FOR CURLY HAIR.

If anyone came to my class dressed up like that I would certainly accept the tea. XD
Quinette chapter 3 . 7/25/2009
I don't know how you don't have at least a hundred reviews by now. This story is so amazingly good. The way you write is so convincing. I blushed for Naomi when Chris walked in with that cup of tea. The way you describes him sounds so appealing (eyeliner mustache and ALL)

The dark side, aye? Poor Naomi. Look at what she's gotten herself into.
abcdefgh chapter 3 . 7/24/2009
This chapter was interesting. Naomi cracks me up. This TFAS sounds so simplistic, yet mysterious.

A comment on the author's note: Is this a author-self-insert story? Because I'm not particularly fond of those. In any case, keep writing.
Miss-You-Too chapter 3 . 7/24/2009
I really like this it's very entertaining and soo Cute! Please I want more chapters! Update soon!
Mirabella chapter 3 . 7/24/2009
I like the monacle chap! :) A nice humorous touch!
HumanLampshade chapter 3 . 7/24/2009
I love it more every time I read a new chapter! The TFAS sounds interesting. I can't wait to find out how the 'challenges' go. I'm picturing Naomi finding some way to completely embarass herself. xP
Katie Nicole chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
Hehe, this is too cute [: I really do enjoy reading it.

I like that you added Holly's character, because in a way it helps develop Naomi's character. I get the sense that you base Naomi on yourself - which, again, is something I do with seemingly all my characters. A teacher once told me, "Writers write best about what they know," and I don't know if I've ever receieved a more valuable piece of advice. Your descriptions and your characters' mannerisms are so believeable.

The plot thickens, too, which is fun, especially since it involves a secret tea-loving society [: I'm excited to read more!

~Katie
Mirabella chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
I am intrigued!

Loved your description of the curly haired chap. :)
HumanLampshade chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
Bet, I love the character Naomi is turning out to be! It's great to learn about a character as the story progresses. It's not like the stories I remember writing in elementary school where I would basically introduce the character before telling the story.

Wonderful story! I love being able to sit here and laugh at the computer screen as I read it.
158 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 Next »