Reviews for The Healing Properties of Tea
AzureInk chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
How cute! :D I can tell how much you enjoyed writing this, your humor really shows in it. I'm happy about this whole TFAS invitation thingie but sad that Naomi isn't. D: Furthermore, she reminds me of myself when discussing poetry and whatnot... I'm not very good at expressing what I think of when I read something, especially when it isn't 'stimulating.'

Looking forward to more!
abcdefgh chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
The TFAS sounds partly ridiculous and partly interesting, haha. Good vocabulary and grammar. Keep writing!
Quinette chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
I am really liking your story so far. Naomi is a very believable character who I can relate to on many levels. I am curious as to who the Irish boy is and whether or not a relation will spawn between the two. Although your attention to detail is relatively good, I have noticed that as of so far, you haven't mentioned a single thing as to what Naomi looks like (but then again, I may have missed something so please, feel free to correct me.) I think it would help a lot when I'm trying to visualize and get a story going in my head. Creative plot and a cute title. I wouldn't be surprised if you get over a thousand reviews for this story of yours.

P.S. I am a very big fan of romantic comedy :] Keep it up!
AzureInk chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Adorable! Did any inspiration for this story come from your time working in a bookstore? :)

I like this boy very much, because curly hair is just awesome and it's even better that he's cute. He better not be a creeper. XD Excited for more! This seems to be a nice bit of sunshine breaking through all the angst and sadness of SA. :)
HumanLampshade chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
What do you mean you're sorry? This is awesome! It's very well written, and I can tell that you seem more interested in this than you have been in SA. Don't get me wrong, SA is still a great story. You just don't seem to be as into it as you were in the beginning.

I think people's writing just gets so much better when they are writing something they really really want to write.

I love this new story. Romantic comedies are so sweet and fun to read. I was in a horrible mood when I got the email alert and now that I've read this I'm in a terrific mood. And wanting tea! Too bad it's bed time. I don't have anything without caffine in it, and I want to sleep. I'll have a cup of tea before work in the morning, though.

By the way, the title is perfect. I remember I could never come up with titles for any of the short stories I used to write. I'm terribly uncreative in that way. How do you come up with your great titles?
bandgeek1688 chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
aw this is cute! I loved the very first paragraph of this, you definitely have a good way with words! I'm looking forward to reading the rest! :)
abcdefgh chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Good introduction. I already have an idea of how your protagonist thinks and her interests. I also liked how you incorporated metaphors and figurative language into the writing. However, the actual plot of your story is not yet clear, though it's obviously going to be a romance of some type. Make sure that your next chapter gives a clear picture of where you plan to take this story.
Katie Nicole chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Oh, yay!

I was so excited to read in your author's note that you plan to continue this, and that it wasn't just a one shot - because by the end, I was definitely hoping for a second chapter.

I love your style of writing! Your cute sarcasm and meticulous attention to detail - sort of reminds me of my writing, only better, haha.

I'm excited to see where this goes. You write so well, and good grammar is always a double-plus.

Great job! Can't wait to see where you take this :D

~Katie