Reviews for The Healing Properties of Tea
ColourCascade chapter 4 . 10/22/2011
Okay I've just read chapter 4 and I'm beginning to think that this main character is a little annoying the way she is so PESSIMISTIC. Usually I prefer reading stories about main characters like me which is why i like the humour genre generally... and I've been told to get my head out of the clouds and pay attention too many times to count. But I'll keep on reading the story because I have a feeling things are going to get better soon?
Toomuchtimeonmyhands chapter 9 . 8/6/2011
I went to get a cup of tea after reading this :) It was a great read, and I had a good laugh doing so.
stephaniee chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
loved it :)
Ava Oxalis chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Loved the details in your explanations of characters. I'm intrigued to find out more about this boy!
RuhFuh chapter 9 . 5/16/2011
Oh yes, that definitely gave me a good laugh! I absolutely ADORE Chris's character. The English and their language are simply the best. I love the way Naomi speaks, even in her head, so beautifully (and hilariously) posh. Loved it!
Kjersti chapter 9 . 4/13/2011
Aw, this story was sweet. :) Loved it.
Aya Marie Love chapter 9 . 3/20/2011
I tried to think of something witty to say about how much I loved this story, but I just couldn't. I really loved this and I can't tell you how many times I died out laughing!

Sincerely,

Aya Marie
akaCHEEKS chapter 9 . 2/12/2011
Haha, I love how it's short and sweet. Very cute. It's very different from what I'm used to reading here on FP but I'm glad that I read it nonetheless.
courtesylaughs chapter 9 . 1/18/2011
This is the cutest story I have ever read :)
witeaya chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
i had so much fun reading the story.

it was hilarious and original.i adore the characters!

love the ending. one might think that based on her personality she will be adamant in naming their relationship.
schradez007 chapter 9 . 12/25/2010
I can honestly say this is the most adorable story I've read in some time - I was either laughing hysterically or "aw"ing at any given moment. Cheers!
234235134 chapter 9 . 12/10/2010
That was fast!

I love this story so much! Your writing style is just fantastic. I found myself enjoying reading this story.

This is the part where I really laughed:

Geoff was performing a strange dance in front of Carson which involved flapping his arms at his sides like a bird, jiggling his head from side to side while hopping from foot to foot, and breathlessly repeating "wanstarthuhwanstart?"

I could just imagine it!

Like I said, your writing style is fantastic. You're good with writing stories like this :) Comedy with romance.
Nai Mist-Lizard chapter 9 . 12/2/2010
Absolutely hilarious story
iWait chapter 9 . 10/6/2010
Aw! So cute! And FYI, I drink my tea with sugar! .

But this story is cute anyway :D
paraNormal chapter 9 . 9/25/2010
This story made me literally laugh out loud, not an easy feat.
158 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »