Reviews for The Healing Properties of Tea
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 9 . 12/16/2009
i am sad its over!

i want a carson of my very own!
QuickSilverSand chapter 9 . 12/16/2009
amazing story! so hilarious...carson was awesome, all of them were!
QueenOfTheFaeries chapter 9 . 12/16/2009
That was an unbelievably cute story.
chewychester chapter 9 . 12/16/2009
It deserves applause. Only one disagreement, never better then Mr. Darcey. imho But a wonderful story,thanks
M chapter 8 . 10/25/2009
Oh my God it just gets amazingly better and better! UGH! I CANNOT wait for the next update!
AzureInk chapter 8 . 10/23/2009
XD What? I am thoroughly confused by this chapter, but amused nonetheless. I love all your hilarious one liners, Emma. They make my day. Nature documentaries, 'you English students aren't very good at logic,' Wizard of Oz characters, Chris trying to be messy/casual, 'I'm actually inside that post-box right there.'

You are awesome. :)
Mo- The Reviewer chapter 8 . 10/22/2009
W-O-A-H!

That was TOTALLY UNEXPECTED!

Quinette chapter 8 . 10/22/2009
You updated! I was beginning to think you had fallen off the face of the earth. But in any case, I think this may have to be one of my favoritest chapters, just because it was all so zany and eccentric :]
LastTrueKnight chapter 8 . 10/22/2009
I love this! It is absolutely hilarious, and it is really well written. I really like all the characters, and the way you describe things (especially Carson's singing) makes me laugh and I can't wait to know what's going to happen next. I usually stick to fantasy stories, but I'm really glad I read this one. I hope to read more soon!

-L.T.K.
taichcha chapter 8 . 10/21/2009
even if this chapter is extremely odd...i loved it!

I cant wait for more
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 8 . 10/21/2009
hahahahaha that was the funniest thing i have ever read so glad you updated please do so again soon!
abcdefgh chapter 8 . 10/21/2009
This was HILARIOUS! I can't imagine how mortifying Naomi must be. Carson is now even more interesting after this chapter, especially with the clues and his nonchalant reaction after punching Geoff. His reaction when Naomi said they were dating was priceless. :D

Keep writing! Remember to avoid letting the plot drag.
Northwesst chapter 8 . 10/21/2009
...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH MY GOD I LOVE YOUR STORY! hilarious! i loved it when he was drunk! X3 genius! update soon!
Mo- The Reviewer chapter 7 . 9/27/2009
Oh boy! This is going to be GOD!

PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!

I wanna know what happens!

Mo- The Reviewer chapter 5 . 9/27/2009
xD

I could imagine him singing...

OH, THE HORROR!