Reviews for The Healing Properties of Tea
Mo- The Reviewer chapter 3 . 9/27/2009
ROFLMAO!

I love this story! It's so funny!

Naomi is a great character :D

~Mo~
Miss-You-Too chapter 7 . 9/17/2009
Awesome chapter! again! YOu are such a awesome writer!
Miss-You-Too chapter 6 . 9/17/2009
Lol, that was disgusting, but funny none the least. Poor kettle...
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 7 . 9/11/2009
i love this story

cant wait for more

hope you update soon

-ifly*hugs*
M chapter 7 . 9/9/2009
Oh I cannot wait for the next chapter! It's going to be amazing!
AzureInk chapter 7 . 9/9/2009
Nice chapter, much calmer than the last one. XD

Poor Carson. I have yet to draw him, but perhaps I will in art class sometime. :) I think you should make a TFAS at Uni and stalk people. Indeed.

HAVE FUN IN PORTUGAL!
HumanLampshade chapter 7 . 9/9/2009
I'm looking forward to reading about her next challenge! As always, Bet, your writing is amazing. Have fun in Portugal!
abcdefgh chapter 7 . 9/8/2009
The hunt for the date location ought to be interesting, as would Naomi's new idea of proving herself "a worthy match." Carson definitely won't be stupid enough to go off to some coffe or tea shop this time. Character interaction is going to stir up.

Have fun in Portugal!
Kikto-chan chapter 7 . 9/8/2009
Great chapter I can't wait to read more.

I noticed a mistake you made:

“Miss with his head,” I repeated with a smile.

I believe the word 'miss' is supposed to be mess.

See you next time. Keep up the great work!
Mirabella chapter 7 . 9/8/2009
Awesome!

Like how Carson is still enigmatic and charming. :)
Quinette chapter 6 . 9/3/2009
Three words: so worth it.

I'm glad you threw in a slight hint of a second romance spawning between Holly and my beloved Chris. Although seeing as how it's Holly, I suppose I can live with it.
M chapter 6 . 9/2/2009
Hahahaha poor deliciously wonderful Carson!
AzureInk chapter 6 . 9/2/2009
I've never really seen many people drunk, but I am very amused by Carson... XD

I will now rant about my favorite parts:

-“Sorry, sorry, sorry!” he cried, and then fell onto his knees. He picked up the lampshade, put it on his lap and began to caress it as if it were a small child, all the time apologising repeatedly to it.-

-He turned around, saw the girl dancing with the plastic kettle on top of her head and swinging the cord around like a lasso, and said, “Ah,” as if this were completely normal. “Never mind, I have one in my room!”-

-“Why are we here again?” Carson mumbled into his duvet, a reassuring sign that he was still alive.-

-...where he stared tenaciously at the kettle as if he had Matilda-like powers and intended to make it boil without touching it.-

- “Doesn’t look very much like the sky...I should put some stars up there...”-

ETCETERA... :D Or however you spell that. Being drunk is not cool, agreed. But still... XD

Seriously, I say this every time I go from SA to this- you are such a varied, skilled writer. I look forward to more from BOTH stories!
HumanLampshade chapter 6 . 9/2/2009
This was definitely worth the wait! It's wonderful. And you're right, being drunk isn't cool or funny at all.
Mirabella chapter 6 . 9/2/2009
I still love Chris, but i do like Carson atthe end of this chapter. :) Was he as drunk as she thought he was? Or was he kind of exploiting the situation too? :)

Great chapter. :)