Reviews for The Healing Properties of Tea
CoryD chapter 6 . 9/1/2009
Loved the humor of the chapter - very, very entertaining. And getting drunk like Carson? I disagree. Anyone that is even slightly tempted to do so should do it once, and if they do so it must be in public - between having to live with the embarrassment of what you did (and if you forget, everyone will be certain to remind you) and dealing with the hangover the next day - well they will certainly be cured of that desire!
abcdefgh chapter 6 . 9/1/2009
"You know, I’m not as drunk as you think I am." Right...

LMAO! This chapter was so hilarious. Carson seemed highly OOC but was the most comical character in this chapter. Can't wait for the aftermath of this. Try to update a little more regularly, but I empathize. Things are indeed getting busier.

Did Carson honestly not know his alcohol limits or did he fake it to see Naomi's reaction? I'm guessing it was the former, though you never know...
Kikto-chan chapter 6 . 9/1/2009
Great chapter, I love the Carson being a useless Hulk, part it made me laugh. keep yup the good work, see you next time.
Mirabella chapter 5 . 8/26/2009
Carson's so cute, but i think Chris is my favourite. :)

Another great chapter. *applauds* I love your writing style.
AzureInk chapter 5 . 8/22/2009
I own the Beatles. :3 Their music, that is. Not them. If I owned them I would be rich. ANYWAY...

I like that Carson can't sing. XD

Going from the two latest chapters of SA to this is doing odd things to my brain. I'm excited and laughing and depressed and about to draw Kate with a gaping hole in her head.

You can write things that are extremely funny and serious and crazy. I'm so pumped for your trippy NaNo. :3

Yay~
M chapter 5 . 8/22/2009
Ugh poor Carson.

Poor Naomi!

Can't wait for the party scene!
HumanLampshade chapter 5 . 8/20/2009
Love this chapter! Absolutely love it! I had to stop reading a few times just so I could get the laughter out of my system. Carson and Chris are great characters, I really love the humor they add to the story. Looking forward to more.

By the way, chapter four was brilliant also. I just never got around to writing the review!
Clara chapter 5 . 8/20/2009
This is completely magnificent. Your writing is charming and constantly makes me laugh out loud. Looking forward to the next chapter!

And Carson is so so cute.
Quinette chapter 5 . 8/20/2009
I am in love . . . with Chris, although Carson (what a cute name!) comes in at a very close second. I shall be crushed when this story draws at an end sometime in the next couple chapters because I'm really going to miss Naomi and Chris and Carson and the two of their crazy antics.

Moving on, no mistakes that I could spot and the plot seems to be moving on very nicely. Write soon ('cause I love to read your writing!)
Miss-You-Too chapter 5 . 8/20/2009
This is by far my favorite chapter! It is hilarious I mean really! Angry cats yowling while dragging their claws down black boards? Funny, man funny. What I like the best was the fact that he wasn't a cliche guy with an awesome voice, but a guy with a horrible voice! Aha! I really love this chapter! Please update soon even though you just did,lol.
abcdefgh chapter 5 . 8/20/2009
That was HILARIOUS! Haha, I could just imagine the scene happening on the streets. Keep writing; I'd like to see the characters and plot develop some more.
Quinette chapter 4 . 8/12/2009
Aww, poor Naomi - she's so frazzled and confused right now. For some strange, inane reason, though, I just assumed that Carson was going to be that all-around nice guy that bookwork girls just naturally go for. I'm surprised (and somewhat delighted) to find that he is just the opposite of my assumption and maybe a bit insensitive toward other people's feelings. I'm eager to find out where this whole 'relationship' of theirs is going to go.

In any case, the you're in "You’re thrown me into an existential crisis there" is supposed to be you've. Just saying. But that's about the only mistake I've caught in this chapter.

Anyways, write soon ('cause I love to read your writing!)
M chapter 4 . 8/12/2009
Aw poor Naomi! I wanna smack Carson! Ugh!

Great update! Can't wait for the next one!
AzureInk chapter 4 . 8/12/2009
This was a sad, awkward chapter. XD Poor Naomi. She just can't win... You better counter this chapter with a happier one. :P

Humiliation grey is a nice color.

Looking forward to the next chapter! (Oh, dear... Now both SA and this are depressing and sad...) HAPPINESS, EMMA! HAPPINESS!

*Processed food dance*
Katie Nicole chapter 4 . 8/12/2009
Aww! Poor Naomi! ]:

I love the way you start this chapter - it's the absolute perfect dash of humor following chapter three [: And your descriptions are so detailed and your vocabulary advanced - but not so advanced that it's flashy or that I can't understand, because I can, and I do, and I like it!

The bit with Carson is heart-breaking! But I like it, too - I like that you chose not to go with the 'boy-seduces-girl-and-they-fall-in-love-happily-ever-after-the-end' route. You added some necessary depth and conflict to your tale - and on the bright side for readers like me, it means there's more to come! :D

Again, excellent work!