Reviews for My Imaginary Friend
Lillian Snow chapter 13 . 5/24/2011
O_O

Dianaaaaaaa!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/23/2011
omg just realised - "a few more chapters left"? no! sequal right?
Guest chapter 12 . 5/23/2011
hey so purple hooked me on this story... wanted to let you know it rocks! GO ROWAN
the color purple chapter 12 . 5/23/2011
omg love this! ughh but i'm still torn between darien and rowan. ahh how about she marries rowan and has a secret love affair with darien? and it's totally cool becuase he's imaginary! well there is your ending!
Lillian Snow chapter 12 . 5/17/2011
"There was a warm breeze and the moon was full. Pretty romantic stuff here guys."

I lol'd.

... Only a few more chapters...?

... SOBBBBB-
TheApocalypse chapter 12 . 5/17/2011
You FINALLY UPDATED!

It's still one of my favorite stories on here and I can't wait to see the ending :) Darien is probably one of the cutest things ever (and I'm totally hoping that he wins the epic dating contest of epicness)

Update soon!
wishing-for-wings chapter 12 . 5/17/2011
Awww, it's sad that they can't go on dates without people thinking she's crazy. And she has to pay for everything! And they can't get married! Or have kids! Waaaah, now I'm sad. D:
wishing-for-wings chapter 11 . 5/16/2011
I'm team Rowan unless Darian magically becomes real. :) Cute story even though I honestly think Diana is completely off her rocker. One comment I have though is that there seems to be a little lack of detail. The only physical attribute I know about Diana is that her hair is brown and her face is slightly chubby. It's not that big of a deal, it just makes it easier to visualize when there's more description, you know? That's all I have to say... I really like this story. :) Keep it up!
the color purple chapter 11 . 5/16/2011
YEAH! come on rowan!

thank you lovely lady for updating, but please don't leave me waiting that long again!
xX.disney princess.Xx chapter 11 . 5/16/2011
I was so happy when I logged on this morning and saw you've updated! This is one of my favourite stories on FP, but I can't decide between Darien and Rowan!

Keep it coming
pickapawpaw chapter 11 . 5/16/2011
OMG im so excited. i hope darien wins. wait. no. i hope rowan wins. wait. damnit! i dont know! i love them both!
Lillian Snow chapter 11 . 5/16/2011
Lmao, I love how the villianess is named Lillian.

This story is so cute. Really, I always like updates. Diana is adorable. C: moar please?
Ice Bubble chapter 11 . 5/16/2011
This chapter was sooo cute! 3 I can't wait to see what's next. Please don't take so long to update this time. :3
Viol8 chapter 10 . 5/16/2011
Ahhh. :3 Darieeen! No, Rowan! No, Damien. No- ah I dunno! :P Update soon.
Ice Bubble chapter 8 . 3/9/2011
It just occurred to me! Did you get the name Rowan from Mr. Bean?
107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »