Reviews for My Imaginary Friend
tpodiag chapter 8 . 12/5/2010
Moar. D:
tpodiag chapter 7 . 12/5/2010
Omfg, I want to marry this story. . . . . . . I swear, if you ever abandon it, I will attack you.
tpodiag chapter 5 . 12/5/2010
DAMN! Lol! This story is SO hilarious! XDD

Love! It!
the color purple chapter 8 . 12/5/2010
i love your stories! but we didn't see much of darien this chapter. anyway it was still amazing... just wish it was longer!

keep writing and i can't wait to see what happens at the after party
the color purple chapter 7 . 12/5/2010
so sorry it's taken me ages to review! anyway i love this chapter. Di makes me laugh way too much with her 'ninja skills' and whatnot

keep writing!
Victoria Best chapter 8 . 12/5/2010
This is such a good story! I like the way you make it really clear what she is thinking and I love her personality. It's so funny when she says random things without thinking! :) It's obvious that Darien likes her, but i'm also interested about what's going to happen with Rowan. He's a bit creepy in the way he seems to 'see' Darien... I can't wait to read more. Update soon! :D
Lillian Snow chapter 7 . 12/4/2010
Oh rofl. I forgot how funny this story was. Ah. XD
Mary Freda chapter 8 . 12/4/2010
Hmm, still not quite sure what to think of Rowan. Good? or Bad? Or just himself? haha. I look forward to the next chapter. :)
CONVERSEically Obsessed chapter 7 . 12/4/2010
Heh AKWARD! :P Wow... I feel bad for DI
CONVERSEically Obsessed chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
Oh my God. DUDE he's a ghost or some shit isnt he?
Mary Freda chapter 7 . 12/4/2010
So that was weird. Why would Rowan say that? Strange. I hope the next chapter answers some questions. :) Looking forward to reading it!
Mary Freda chapter 6 . 12/4/2010
Interesting how Darien gripes at her, but still lets her have her way. Sweet. :)

Nice getting-ready scene. Didn't drag out too long; that's annoying, to me, anyway. :)

So if she didn't want Darien to go to the dance at first, why was she trying to make sure he didn't miss their ride? Hmm. Maybe she's not as annoyed by him as she says she is?
Mary Freda chapter 5 . 12/4/2010
Okay, so it's kinda clear that Darien likes her, but I keep wondering how that'll be resolved, if at all. He's imaginary. Or is he? haha.

Anyway, delightful as always. :)
Mary Freda chapter 4 . 12/4/2010
So I can totally sympathize with her, because I hate confrontations, too. And I just love her interactions with Darien. Too funny. :)

So Rowan is still confusing. Seeming nice, but we'll see. :) And what happened to James? Just dissappeared? haha. I'm sure he'll be back.

Wow, she has so many boys to deal with, haha.
Mary Freda chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
Oh dear. haha. Rowan seems . . . odd? I don't really know what to think about him. Almost like he knows something about Darien. But maybe not? hmm... And that girl with the volleyball and whatnot, so weird, haha. Looking forward to reading the next chapter. :)
107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »