Reviews for A Kiss is Bliss but Hell as Well
Ben Tramsami chapter 3 . 5/14/2014
I'm reading this for the second time, and I just want to tell you that I love love LOVE stories I can enjoy more than once. Very few things are as nice as enjoying a good story more than once. And I love that I can do that with yours. I hope you've kept writing (I'm going to check your profile after this) because you have a significant amount of talent that's shown here.

Thank you for the fun read! It was even better the second time! Good luck on your writing journey, dear author!
foreveran chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
soo fluffy

I3 it

onto ur other story
foreveran chapter 2 . 11/1/2011
hehe I like

at least a worthy fight i hate random fighting this was good
foreveran chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
vwey nice I like the characters and their kiss :D
gyvareva chapter 3 . 7/12/2011
That was really sweet, thank you! :D
Poptart Guava King chapter 3 . 10/21/2010
I think all that FLUFF suffocated me. :D such a nice story. Kasumi is so...so...so...ME. xD rofl. Love him to death.
The Great Onigiri chapter 3 . 10/1/2009
. I am so sad. A whole lovely chapter to read and I go CHA about the cake program. -_-;;

I think you did a good job sisser. You should write something else now. *hint hint*
The Great Onigiri chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
You are evil. You know that? By the way... Aweaw right? Write the next one soon, if you please. I do know where you sleep so I WILL harass you.
nbooth130 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Wow i loved it :)

I really hope you'll be updating this soon because i can't wait to read more and find out what happens.

Thanks for posting! :)