Reviews for The many faces of a storm
DarkRose1221 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
;) Nice double-meaning. Though it was very had to ofocs on the fact you were indeed talking about a storm! heehee
xtwoleftfeetx chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
This one I get. I love storms and this one is a new prospective. Very nice.
Frayling0 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
This is breath takingly beautiful! You use some amazing imagery and the flow of this piece is perfect. I really enjoyed this, feels like you worked very hard on it. Great work! ~ Luke
TymCon chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Wow this is really good. First of all it really flowed. It was actually almost musical:D And you can really imagine the scene of a violent storm but also the angel sitting on top. It was very good."It rains down, unstoppable, so undeniable.

Such grief can only come with the deepest of wounds."

That was really good! I kinda imagined the angel bleeding which im not sure i was meant to:P But it was good whit the undeniable greif coupled whit the pure unstopaable rain like.

"Can one decipher what could make an angel cry?

Because when such a thing occurs, the world will remember."

That pops up alot i must admit. Which was a good thing! Excellent poem i must admit:)
Said Author chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Lovely imagery, angels weeping as a storm? i like the perception of them losing a gift or something. Your way with words is awesome, the flow never felt interrupted or the word choice never felt like you were trying too hard to show what you were thinking of. It kind of felt like you were going in circles with the rain/tears of an angel but I liked it, and kept reading swiftly until the end!
scripted chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Such a deep view of the subject, and I love it too much!

You wrote that beautifully, doesn't need any more chapters - but still can't wait to read more views!

Keep writing! xx

Danielle Gin chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
This was lovely! The way that you described the rain as an angel’s tears was really nice imagery and paired with the vivid emotions in the fifth section created a fantastic effect! I’m a huge fan of referances to supernatural things, and the fact that the angel was a huge component to this poem really attracted me to it. Nice work!
Ember Eyed Girl chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Your poem is beautiful. Cryptic and archaic, it is like treasure of a different era. The only thing I can really fault you on is lack of variety and change. I wouldn't suggest rewriting if you meant for it to be that way, but it just needs a direction. It was a great read, and look forward to more.
Sakina the Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Haha, I get the reference... :P

Loved how you used the two images of an angel and a storm, side by side, as a platform to delve into the hearts of human emotion!

~ Sakina x
The Tragedian chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
You think I write sad poems/song! I CRIED AT THIS! poor, unhappy Erik...