Reviews for Lead Us Not
phantom130 5 chapter 10 . 1/20/2013
Saul kind of reminds of sort of a cross between Arthur Mitchell and the Dooms Day Killer both from the show Dexter. Because of that he really scares me. I know he's trying to do what he believes is right, but I'm not sure about his methods. I mean wasn't he prepared to kill Zach at first? How many people has Saul killed so far? I'm afraid to find out :/
phantom130 5 chapter 9 . 1/20/2013
I liked all of Zach soul searching in this chapter. I said this once before, but I hope he finds God in the end.
phantom130 5 chapter 8 . 1/20/2013
Well it looks like the secret is finally out (Somewhat). I'm curious what will happen now.
phantom130 5 chapter 7 . 1/20/2013
I wondered at first if all of the Saul encounters were dreams, but I don't think so. I mean if they were then how would Zach explain the cut on his leg?
phantom130 5 chapter 6 . 1/20/2013
Ok, I'm not usually frightened by horrors. It takes a lot for me to get creeped out or scared, but Saul really scares me.
phantom130 5 chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
I liked the Bible verse. I'm not sure if they're copy right, but I don't think they are.
phantom130 5 chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
I felt a little weird reading that scene between Zach and Josh, I'm not sure if you should have made it so descriptive, but then again I did like how it did sort of come off as a "what have I done?" type of a moment.
phantom130 5 chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
Zack's struggle seems believable. I'm a little surprised though that Josh was gay too, but I guess I can see that. Hopefully Zack finds God.
phantom130 5 chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
What's the deal with Saul? Something about him ... I'm not really sure if he's really in the right state of mind ... :/
phantom130 5 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Hey, this story looks really good so far. Great job with character development and I love what you're trying to do by with mixing God in with sort of things that most teens are dealing with. I'm writing a spiritual story too called Apple. It's a little similar, but at the same time really different. God bless and best of luck to both of us! :D
BlackRosesFreedom chapter 26 . 1/29/2012
No death threat here but there is a review. This chapter felt really short but it was good and I don't think it was too explicit. I'm curious about the resolution for this story though... With zack and how he thinks everything should be solved by cutting... Can't wait to read more.

BlackRosesFreedom chapter 25 . 1/29/2012
Fabulous :) you're a great writer kid.

BlackRosesFreedom chapter 24 . 1/24/2012
This is stellar. I'm a bit confused about how saul and david are connected but the pieces are coming together. Nice work.

BlackRosesFreedom chapter 22 . 1/23/2012
SOOOOO GOOOD...
BlackRosesFreedom chapter 21 . 1/23/2012
Wondrous :) You're a stellar writer.
119 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »