Reviews for Blue Bloods
mfanafuthimoses chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
Next chapter please dear #sad
mfanafuthimoses chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
Thats a great story ma dear, pls dont stop... Looking foward to the next chapter:)
NewOldObsession chapter 6 . 12/23/2010
O this is a very good story! I like it a lot! And it's the first one I've read on FictionPress (I'm a newbie).

Oh, on fanfiction, my username is Hand Over the Bishies. So hi again! And thanks for introducing FictionPress in your profile! :D

I can't wait for more chapters of this story!
jasminetea apres midi chapter 6 . 6/24/2010
I think you've done a good job with description, which is hard to do. I'd like to know more about why they took her though and also more about the "key". Your story has an air of mystery that keeps me in suspense.
sera-chan011 chapter 6 . 2/9/2010
Crap. Sorry, I wasn't able to notice this update any sooner.
Julia Lucrezia Hanazono chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Wow! This is great so far! I wonder what Louise's family was like before they died? It's good she has a family now!
Darknessfalls-1120 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
This was a good opening but it ended on a sad note, I hope that Louise is able to visit her.

Also the desription was good and the story flowed nicely. I enjoyed the story without grammatical interuption, so good job.
L.A. Clearwater chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Actually, after reading this, I laughed. D'you want to know why? It's because Louise Anne is my real first name! ) Anyway, this is a pretty good story. Write more, will yah?
sera-chan011 chapter 5 . 9/3/2009
Downright cool~! :D

I'm certainly loving this story, their so ... *squeals* ... cool characters definitely are to be loved! 8D

I want an update~ and I demand you to~ oh, I love Dylan~~ XDD Thanks for such a wonderful character. It was really a great chapter if I must say so myself. It was undeniably longer than your usual length and I'm thankful to you because of that.

Keep updates coming, readers are 'impatient' (I'm mostly referring to myself, yay!) XDD

A-Bit-Of-Everything chapter 5 . 9/2/2009
Cool chappie...Wonder where the twins are taking her to.
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 4 . 8/28/2009
lovelovelove it

cant wait for more

hope you update soon

-ifly*hugs*
sera-chan011 chapter 4 . 8/22/2009
Ep! An update! XD

Great, the characters were now introduced, only two were out. I love how the others treated Louise and what's up with the keeper thing? Hmm ... getting interesting. I also like Danielle, great, there's another girl aside from Louise.

AND, the evolution's much obvious this time. I loved how you made them meet each other and please, just as a note, don't make Louise undergo agony or whatever. I love her character, such an inquisitive one that will make the story even more mind-boggling. ;))

Anyway, great chapter and I'll be waiting for your next update. Good luck with your camp out. :D

A-Bit-Of-Everything chapter 4 . 8/22/2009
The story is starting to evolve but there wasnt much explanation about the key it would be good if there was more of that.
Chancee chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Oh this looks really good and interesting...I don't think i have run across an orphan story lately. I love the descriptions and the emotion here and I felt so bad for the little girl. Louise seems to be really cute!

That dream to start us off was excellent! Oh is looked at my self to see if I was stabbed...So that was a well done dream there.

I like the way you kept up the pace and the uncertainty of the situation and all. The other children watching her and the nervousness she held with going to the office was all very well done and it made me pull my sweater tighter.

At the introduction of Paris, I could see this was going to be a mystical and enjoyable ride since he seemed sort of smug but more or less reserved till later. I love that they seem to be opposite so I can't wait to see what will develop between the two. I really liked how you worded the fact she was getting adopted and the mystery surrounding it with the adults saying it was too soon and too early.

Makes me wonder WHY is she really an orphan. So excellent job of working with some suspense there. I was so touched with the good bye I shed a couple of teas since I could feel the hurt of loosing her friend and the hurt of Anne being left behind. That was all around awesome so thank you for the cry...

This has snatched my attention and I will have to make sure those at the bar give it a look. If you would like to request more reviews just come on over okay?

You should have more people reading this and giving you more feedback. Thanks for asking me to read this and I will be coming back to it!

Momo Moderator of The Roadhouse Forum #2 on fictionpress
sera-chan011 chapter 3 . 8/19/2009
A new character's been introduced! Whoa, Dylan is such a cute name - I always loved the name. Anyway, here went another intriguing character. Again, the chapter's short. I was entertained with the parts about arts, though. I was also trying to visualize it in my mind. I always loved arts.

I was just disappointed that I was left hanging. I mean, I want her to 'already' meet her new housemates and family and then she'd just meet one. Oh well, I think that's just how your mind was supposed to work. :DD

At any rate, I was trying to figure out who Louise was and how was the Claude family related to her. Her character was getting inexplicable and as aforementioned in my review in Chapter 2, the same did for Paris.

Puzzling. ;)

Keep the updates coming, I'll be waiting for more. Thanks for the private message, I now found two interesting stories to read and 'try' to mentally decipher. \:D/

I'd love it more if you'll also update your Dæmon. :) I found your stories really splendid in many split ways.