Reviews for Awkward Alphabet of Love
CellarDoor96 chapter 14 . 8/9/2009
That's really awesome. I especially like the part at the end, it gives a nice sense of closure to the story. Though I'm a little weirded out that they've already graduated high school. :P

I hate endings. But I love this one.
CellarDoor96 chapter 13 . 8/9/2009
I can't dance, so I know what that's like. XD Once again, awesome job.

Psychologists say that masks make people act differently, since unconsciously they believe that they're hidden, even if they really aren't. XD It's like how cats always think that if they can't see you, you can't see them either. ...Sort of. ;\

I liked the dialogue. I want more like this. :P
CellarDoor96 chapter 12 . 8/9/2009
That's really poetic. XD I love the way they used all those metaphors, though probably not in the same way Luke loves Leah. ;\

Though, the way I understand it, "love" is the willingness of a person to make sacrifices for someone else. That's my definition, anyway. :P And the one that usually works for me.

Luke is so arrogant. XD
CellarDoor96 chapter 11 . 8/9/2009
XD Great chapter. Heehee, I think Leah likes Luke... *shot because he already knew*

There really isn't much I can say here. The language is wonderfully utilized, like always. Keep it up! *goes to read other chapters*
CellarDoor96 chapter 8 . 7/24/2009
Sorry for the delay, company is distracting me...

XD That was slightly awkward... I like how she didn't even realize what she was doing until he mentioned it. So awkward... *shot*

Heehee, good job. *flees to read the next one whenever company is not distracting him*
Blazing Sceptile chapter 4 . 7/20/2009
Yeah, it's me. XD I don't have an account here.

Anyway, all of your snippets are really cute, and I really like all the awkward, romantic moments between them both. :)

*is waiting for more*
surroundedANDalone chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Interesting premise and very unique idea. This has a ton of potential. I like it and actually think the characters could be any age and a lot of the same ABCs could apply.