Reviews for Gibbous
Mandy S. Bryan chapter 1 . 2/15
This has been a really great story set.
RiotFalling chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Fantastic, all of it. Simply fantastic.
C3PO chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
!
i really do love these two
and wow just when it finally looks like Simon might care almost as much Holm seems to care for him and then the story ends right before he might actually confirm it. I'd be lying if i said that WASN'T the absolute perfect place to end it off. that was just really very amazing. it'd be nice if there was more from these two excluding the prequel with hatchback guy; but even if there wasn't I'd be pretty content if it just ended off here. it was just perfect
falling-into-fate chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Oh my GOD I love this couple. The whole plot too. Everything. I love Simon's personality, how he can act so argumentative yet still be able to show his affection for Holm. :') Same way for Holm as well. These guys are seriously growing on me, and you should definitely write more! I really want to read a lemon between these guys. xD You teased all of us with "Silver Bullet". I seriously thought that that was the fic when they were going to do it. You owe it to all of your fans now you know. ;) So please? I was so happy to find out that you're an active writer on FP, so hopefully it will happen. :') Wonderful series!
Muffy the Dough Slayer chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
I seriously cannot wait for more with these two. They are so adorable together, and now that Simon seems more into it...awesome! Maybe you could have more with wolf Simon and Holm :D It's interesting how he doesn't hurt Holm. Maybe Holm could video tape it somehow and show it to Simon as proof, lol. Anyway, I absolutely adore these two, they are my fav couple from your stories, haha. Vaan and Saul are the second fav, of course :D and then Keyd and Alan (I love Keyd!). I'm rambling...so I shall stop now. But anyway, yeah, I want more with these two, please!
Averick chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I FREAKING LOVE THESE TWO! SO SWEET AND ANGSTY WHEN SIMON WAS ALL "I THOUGHT I KILLED YOU" haha! LOVE IT SO MUCH! You hafta do more with these two, I mean it! They could have so many stories!
The Moon Is My Sun chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Amazing!
spenny chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I like it. It's good. Maybe a couple times their interaction struck me as unrealistic (i know, someone reading this is saying, "Uh...werewolf? And you're worried about unrealistic.") but for the most part, I like it.

It's not hard to tell when something's forced or perhaps the product of some pre-teen whose only experience of interesting interaction is Hollywood media.

I think your perception and portrayal of what guys want to hear from their boyfriends is pretty accurate. Now, as for whether your readers find themselves outgoing enough to engage in repartee with perfect strangers or kissing graveyard statues only to find them coming to life, that's a different matter. but it's fiction. it's the fantasy. and you write it well.
D.H. L'Orange chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
didn't realize this was around. always enjoy reading about these two :D
HentaiZaru chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Loved it, of course. The only thing I don't understand is how Holm passes out right after dangerous situations like nothing. It doesn't matter though, it's still awesome.
Tinyyellowboxes chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
AW. I'm so glad things ended up working for Simon and Holm. They're such a cute REALISTIC couple. I just wanted them to work.
Amopet4 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
ahh this is ace. :)
theyStoleMyPenName chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
very, very sweet, despite being so harsh:D

- che
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
that was great.
Iconic chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
This story is great. I love these two characters and I would love to see more from them. it's cool that you do it like a series of one shots, then you aren;t presured to make the sequal or whatever. but really, I love how graphic (and i want to say realistic but that wouldn't be very acurate, would it?) your descriptions are. really great. and the Sweet Revolution awards are awsome; I am promoting them on my profile as well and have already submited three nominations. it;s a great idea and good luck with it!