Reviews for The Struggles Of A Writer
Singing Ink chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
Please update soon.
Spontaneous Juju chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
I really like this so far, although I sort of wish Amethyst would hurry up and give them all-but mostly Jess-a good talking-to. Not in a huge, dramatic, Amethyst-will-never-be-allowed-into-a-high-society-party-ever-again way, but in a calm, collected, "Would you gentlemen mind if I talked to DEAR Jess here alone for a moment? Thank you. **Commence furious but quiet ranting**" sort of way, you know? I mean, obviously, she's going to end up getting published at one point, but it always bugs me when people let themselves be bullied into stuff, even if it turns out alright. It seems like they should be a little more resistant than it seems like Amethyst has been so far. I guess I'm saying is that I appreciate strong characters who aren't stupid or bull-headed, just... strong. Make that Aaron McCoy fellow chase her down, you know? :)

By the way, it seems like McCoy would've been a bit more professional in her office if he wanted to publish her. Or at least not just started talking about having sex with her, you know? I appreciate that it's building up a "romantic" history for their next encounter and everything, but it just seems sort of incongruous with his publishing goals.

I don't mean to be really critical, I just really like this story and the characters so far, and I hope that maybe I can help you out, if not with what I actually say, then at least letting you know people are reading. :) I hope you update soon! It looks like you haven't in a while, but I can always hope. :)

-Spontaneous Juju
TouchOfChaos chapter 2 . 12/18/2010
hurry it up and update.
WitheredWings chapter 2 . 11/21/2010
interesting!
DorkExpress chapter 2 . 10/4/2010
If you could so nicely write up another chapter, I would be very grateful!

[i love the story!]

XOXO
schradez007 chapter 2 . 5/20/2010
Okay. Previous review rephrased: I will hunt you down if you do not write more. Pronto. Absolute favorite of mine, this is.
schradez007 chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Gosh DARN you, you'd better get working on this! I love the characters, and I must know WHAT HAPPENS!
pandakim chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
ahaha ah nice twist there, i loved it! hahahah. blue eyes! my favorite!
CrazyAngel94 chapter 2 . 4/23/2010
YES! i can't WAIT for more!

update soon!
renegade01 chapter 2 . 4/2/2010
awesome story. i love the actual plot so far - its definately original and thats hard to find after the amount of stuff i've read on here... i hope you don't take long to update this time. ;)
silvershadow1379 chapter 2 . 3/12/2010
i really like it so far, can't wait to read more
helzyeah chapter 2 . 3/10/2010
ohh! i really like this story, but if you only update a chapter ever 6 months then i'll more than likely be dead before its finished! hehe

i dont hate you for having a life but update once in a while plese:)

shanks
Midnight113 chapter 2 . 2/15/2010
Cool story, I enjoyed it. More please!
Jessiquie chapter 2 . 1/19/2010
haha thanks for teh review reply. And for updating. Of course I remember this story. I love it. So glad you decided to update again - even if you did update something like 15days ago (its summer here and with work and uni needing to be organised, I've been unusually busy).

Poor Amee though, I would murder my best friend if they did that to me. MURDER. While having a publisher, well two in this case, come around randomly to you and say they'd like to publish your work would be amazing, I'd feel betrayed and utterly devasted. In fact, I'm almost certain that I would have been freaking out over the fact that not only had they read my work with out consent, but they had read it full stop - I can imagine that Amee hasn't exactly made the piece ready for publication if she had absoutely no desire to show it to anyone yet, and would be embarrased maybe because of it.

Count is still brilliant. He reminds me a bit about my own dog (a Godlen Lab who loves nothing more than to eat, sleep, be patted, and eat some more :) ) I love the relationship btw Amee and Count too, the whole suspicion of the dog's ulterior motives is rather original and hilarious still.

haha. I love Aaron too already. Theres just something about him. He intigues me if nothing else, so cna;t wait to see what happens in the next few chapters.

I'm slightly jealous of your ficitonal chapter. Amee that is. On the basis that she has regular writing time. I'm not very consitent with the amount or time I myself spend writing my own work, but this year I'm trying to change it and plan on having specific times and days where i simply MUST write. Much like Amee says in this chapter. I'm completely devasted when i'm writing and I'm interrupted too.

onto other constuctive critisms, well its nothing major or really noticable, I only found one typo in this chapter. your wrote: "I belied she did the same with you Mr. McCoy.” and i'm pretty sure you meant it to be believe not belied.

so for the msot part of this review, I've babled. I'm ina rambelling mood, so sorry about that. Pretty much I can summarise it into a few sentences. I love this story, you write so well and your subject matter is not only rather original but witty too. Update soon please?
A.L. Marks chapter 2 . 1/6/2010
So, I feel that it is necessary to tell you this:

I. AM. IN. LOVE. WITH. THIS. STORY.

Yes, I realize it's only been two chapters, but I am incredibly amused with Count. Food obsessed dogs are what make the world go round. Go figure.

So, yes, obsessed with your story I am, and even more intrigues with Aaron! Such a naughty (and quirky) person. Though, I guess Amee would be considered to be more quirky than he...ANYWAY, moving on.

Um...well, I beleive I've successfully conveyed how overjoyed I am with this. Perhaps. Hopefully I have. I apologize for the long review. My friends tell me that, just because I love long reviews, doesn't mean everyone else wants to put up with them. But I've gone off topic again. Sorry about that. (:

one more time: LOVED IT. (