Reviews for His Voice
sunny-california chapter 7 . 4/20/2012
update its a cute/funny story. I really want to see where you go with this story
M. Dej chapter 7 . 6/22/2011
If you don't continue writing, I might cry. This is one of my favorite stories so please, write more chapters? I love the characters and you have a flawless way of writing. I love it.
TinaLouise chapter 7 . 2/27/2011
I just found this story today (from infintesilence's fav list) but I'd be interested in seeing where it goes :)
My Wishing Flower chapter 7 . 2/4/2011
I would really like to know what happens next. Please keep writing.
Nedshniblee chapter 7 . 1/17/2011
I don't have your story on story alert for nothing:) A new chapter would be great.
MAGICAL.NARRATOR chapter 7 . 1/17/2011
I for one would be happy to see where the story goes. Especially if you think you've hit some incredible inspiration. )
Zeekyboogydoog chapter 7 . 1/17/2011
As for me, I'd really appreciate another chapter-I've really liked the story so far, and I'm delighted even at the possibility of it being continued. So, please? It's up to you, but I'd really appreciate it. Thank you for taking the readers into consideration, too. That's really awesome of you. But yeah, my vote goes to a new chapter. :)
kosmich chapter 7 . 1/17/2011
I'd definitely be interested to read more chapters!
gyvareva chapter 7 . 1/17/2011
Hey

For my part, I really wish you would continue this story... I extra put it on my favourite list and my story alerts...

Please?

(does it count if I post three reviews?)
5redroses chapter 6 . 4/30/2010
Please, please update, I love this story!
Zedler chapter 6 . 11/9/2009
I'm in love with this story and cant wait for the next chapter. Great job!
Silver Priest chapter 6 . 9/21/2009
Great story so far, Jayden is one of the more unique charactersI've read about.I hope you continue this, it really has been good so far and has great potential.
CC chapter 5 . 8/7/2009
FAVORITE STORY ON FICTIONPRESS. EVER. EVER. EVER.
myymonsterownsyerrs chapter 5 . 8/7/2009
The story to a realy good start.
MAGICAL.NARRATOR chapter 4 . 7/27/2009
yay! we finally meet the mysterious mute.

m... Oliver. I like it.