Reviews for She was only fifteen
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Really sad. I have been wanting to tell my parents about my inner feminine side but I'm scared of their response. I'm fourteen and I think the world is way too harsh on LGBT. and this story was like a summary of that. I feel like I don't belong, so I understand the hard life of the character. I don't really belong even with most mtf transsexuals because I like girls. I hope the world becomes a lot more accepting of LGBT.
WarLordEra chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
This is one tragic story. It's effectively written in first person, following along in the mother's thoughts to the events that happened to the daughter's death.
This is pretty sad but I'm too tired to cry. Too many bad things happen to people who are just trying to be happy, trying too hard just to fail.

We're all God's children, we were supposed to love one another, be happy with our similiarities and differences. There are people who look for circumstances and when they can't find it, make it. That's a quote and I fully believe in it. Be the change you want for the world.
Regret0 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I'm MtF transgender and found this So So sad, I really hope this is just fiction, cause I'd think I'd cry if it was real ;(, great work though
Hided-And-Finder chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
You should know that I cried when reading this. I myself am female-to-male transgendered and it hit so close to home that I freakin' bawled! Keep writing, cuz you're amazing!
Nintendo Fan 101 chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Are you in real life a male to female or female to male?
WishmiesterBeta chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Beautifully sad.
a silenced revolution chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
this is really poignant. well written. i hope it's not a true story. i wonder if the unaccepting parents out there would think a little differently if they read this.