Reviews for Magnetism
annayh44 chapter 1 . 11/16
Wasn't it like movie Jack (something ) must die haha anyways I like it
somersaultkick chapter 1 . 10/19
This is really cute, true love never dies :) And oh, I love orange juice.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25
i loved it I LOVE YOU
Struggling chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
I cannot express how much I love this. It makes me feel different that other really good pieces like I feel hot and like I'm in a dinner and I want to cry? I don't know it feels real but also funny and I just really like it
-illest can't log in
WorldsInTheSky chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
I think I melted while reading this. Is it bad that I LOVE the hate-love types? Your writing style really trapped me in. I came for a quick read and found myself sucked into a new world. Amazing job :)
GraceSaader chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
In all honesty, I could not get passed the girls point of view. Quite a tedious thing to read
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
I really liked this one shot! It was very well written and I enjoyed your characters a lot. The writing style is very smooth. I can't wait to read more from you!
twiinklex chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Maybe i missed something, but what was the card he pulled out?
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Ohhhh! Awesome! Love it!
toffeema chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
lovely. really lovely.
heal me forever chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
by god u r AWESUM i am not trie to say dat ..dis is once again afablous stry by U :) aamzing job as always (:
ClosetReader chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I think she forgave him way too easily. I understand that she hurt him, but sitting by and watching his cousin frame her is really too much!
theKnobblyKneedWriter chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
This. Was. Fantastic.
shylady chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Mou, it ended to soon. I was so reluctant in scrolling it down - I just so love it. I'm still confused as to what happened between them during high school though. Sorry, so slow.

Chii. Can't help loving it!
animegirl214 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Awww! Hott dangg that was good. ;)

So cute! Thanks for this one-shot! :D