Reviews for Magnetism
ClosetReader chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I think she forgave him way too easily. I understand that she hurt him, but sitting by and watching his cousin frame her is really too much!
theKnobblyKneedWriter chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
This. Was. Fantastic.
shylady chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Mou, it ended to soon. I was so reluctant in scrolling it down - I just so love it. I'm still confused as to what happened between them during high school though. Sorry, so slow.

Chii. Can't help loving it!
animegirl214 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Awww! Hott dangg that was good. ;)

So cute! Thanks for this one-shot! :D
Rosedreamer101 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
:) that was good !
dreamy.idealist chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
A real good story... _

You are an amazing writer.
reindrops chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
I loved it. But gosh, six years is a fucking long time.
Luxesia chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
A absolutely love this oneshot.

I like the fact that instead of the guy pretending to love a girl and break her heart, it's the girl who does it.

Anyways, love your work! (:
elma chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I think you wrote the guy's character well. I had a guy friend who added swear words whenever he was saying anything... too nice or touchy feely, to add to his masculinity or something. and i think leo did that throughout which made him quite a believable male character! :)

they were awful to each other in high school, weren't they? hahahaa
Warrior-Princess06 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
'Wow! That was super long..! :)

I love it..thanks for this wonderful and Awesome fic..

Job well done.! Congratulations.! :D
Midnight113 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
I really enjoyed that, well done!
eiyuang999 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
hi !

Music's Bittersweet Flow chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
one of the cutest one-shots ever! :)
Sapphyre Nymph chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
i loved it so much...
devil10906 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
I loved this story - like this was probably one of the best stories I've read in a very long time, despite the fact that it's a one shot it has more meaning than so much of the stuff that's out there nowdays.
85 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »