Reviews for Magnetism
Fubbltea chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
This piece of work is amazing! Thanks a bunch for doing this one-shot and hope you'll have many more!
EnchantedKorean chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Oh. My. God. I LOVE this story.
Chocorange888 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Another heart warming story where I got completely into it and forgot where I was. I got so annoyed when it finished lol, because I was fully expecting it to go on when I saw the author's note. Thank you very much.
queen-of-the-sand-castle chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Through the fog in her mind, she vaguely heard Haley’s placating voice and Zach’s frantic, “Mom, take the knife away from his reach!”

Best. Line. Ever.

I love the history, where Ari "put Leo in his place" by giving him the taste of the player medicine. Nice touch. The moment with the sick Ari was very well done, excellent for leading up to the "falling in love" climax.

Yeah. They planned it. He managed to get a punch to Zach’s smirking face before he was forced into the driver’s seat. Bastard, Leo thought vaguely.

Second. Best. Line. Ever.

He almost forgot that he was bent on hating her. - Excellent lead-up. “It’s a wonder why I even liked you.” - Excellent, excellent! Both lines were very well written, very well phrased, and excellently placed and incorporated into the story. Loved 'em.

She didn’t know what changed—just that something did—she didn’t know when, but it happened. Now she didn’t know if she hated him anymore. She didn’t know how to deal with his presence. She could handle him for afar, but this proximity was unnerving. - Again, very good. Shows good plot change and character change and all that good stuff without being too cheesy.

OUCH. “I didn’t sell those stupid drugs they found and—” That's harsh. I can understand the motive behind exposing one's player ways, but attacking the family's social status? That's low. Which is why I loved it when Leo told Ari that “I didn’t tell them.” His voice was empty, opposed to the exclamation she was half expecting. He dropped his arms. All Arianna could do was gawp at his words. “Fuck, Arianna, I hated you for what you did, but I didn’t tell the school about your family. I swear.” LOVED IT, completely excellent.

“Um, sir? That’s your—uh, eighth glass of oran—”

Leo directed a death glare at the teenage boy manning the counter. “I asked for another one.”

Third. Best. Line. Ever.

LOVED the ending, especially with the Ari and the orange juice and the kiss, and the "Leo snorted. Fuck that. "Nah. It's you and me. That's what makes sense."" An excellent way to end an excellent story. Loved it!
ghurl00 chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
love this story.:D very realistic.:D well done.:D
SmashedIce.X chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Hey! Great oneshot, I loved reading it! :)
NV12 chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
super cute
Aaerie chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
udsdfgkj/gfdlrstfuh
morphine and lollipops chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
super cute. :P

Favorite writer.
athemina chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
i love how your stories make my heart ache. (:
bubublacz chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Nice one! Magnetism... that word makes an impact!
natmarie chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Nicely done as usual. Lovely character development and plot progression. :) Best of all it made me smile.
Irrationallyrational chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
That was very well written. I enjoyed it so much it's crazy cause I don't feel that way that easily about one shots. But dayuum too sick. Thanks for writing such a story. D
noriepie chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
He knew that it was only a matter of time that the world to see what he always saw.

i think it's not the right way to say it. It sounds a bit off this sentence.

Otherwise, i hope u win! it's a real contest right?

This is good and so creative! I love ur brain. lol
kardula chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Loved it! Really great job!
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »