Reviews for Magnetism
White Rose Blossom chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Cute! Loved it :) Good luck in the contest!

-Aria
Evenstar1389 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Nice~ such a sweet story D though it ended quite abruptly. Or maybe im surprised to see characters being direct for once.. Im glad it isnt the usual hate turned to love of high schoolers, there is a nice spin on it
x3life chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
aw this was really cute )
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Hithar. (: So as usual, I love your work, but I'd just like to point out a few things:

"He knew that it was only a matter of time that the world to see what he always saw." Is it supposed to say "until the world saw" or something similar? As it is, it doesn't quite make sense, grammatically.

"His cries if pain would draw Haley in." Cries of pain, I'm guessing.

"The bridal gown was figure-flattering and pretty..." I just thought this was confusing because I thought bridal gown describes the bride's gown only.

Also the first conversation between Zach and Leo was a little confusing. But besides all that, I loved this, and I think it was quite realistic, though I do wish there was a little more hate, haha. But I think that's just because I'm sadistic. XD I'm very glad artistic dreamer added this to our c2. (:
AsianFlipGurl chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
I LOVE YOU. Ohmigawsh, how do you do it? How do you freaking DO IT? Your one-shots are amazing :D
Ravina chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
"But I'm an assertive male" was such a pansy comment...I loved it! Haha...

...and I loved a lot more of it, but I'm too much of a lazy ass to go through and remember them all right now.

Anyhow, this was a great read, and you managed to fit annoyance's guidelines perfectly. Good luck with the contest!

- Rebekah
cutie chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
loved it

omg all your one-shots are great)

continue the awesome work

xox
Dianarra chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I liked this a lot. Some parts reminded me of the Proposal when I was reading the beginning, what with the Starbucks errand, the evil boss "Vanessa Love," and the hate/love dynamic. And this is a god thing, since I LOVED the Proposal. And I agree with the other reviewers in the way that it also reminded me of John Tucker. Nonetheless, this one-shot turned out to be really good read. It's definitely well-written, well-plotted material. Good luck on the contest :)
takenflower chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
This was great & written very well!
sappyromancelvr chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Your stories are always amazing!
ess3sandra chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
good story, but the beginning was very confusing with all the dofferent charachters. i really liked that he had an tatoo on his body, very smexy.
heavengurl899 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
first you should TOTES make the prequel to this! second there were some inconsistencies such as why did she spend the night at Haley's place instead of her own family. The story get's really confusing at some points, so if you edit that you might want to work on that. Third there were a few grammatical mistakes. Anyways yea, other than that I really do think you should make a prequel.
Giggles4evr chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Overall it was an alright story, but I don't think you accomplished your goal. There were a fair number of spelling and grammatical errors. On top of that parts of the story were confusing and disjointed. I also still only have an idea of what's going on and not the full story. It also seems like they are still attracted to each other, but your story doesn't convey love.

On top of that it's hard to keep track of your characters; who's related to whom and how. Also time seems mysterious.

Thanks for writing and posting, but please work on character development. Thanks again!
Jade Q. Dean chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
You've got an awesome writing style! Loved the story, though I'm sure at some point you switched from kinda British to American English. But then again, that might be Canadian, I'm not too sure, lol Anyway, very John Tuckerish at some point, but I absolutely loved it!
Angel chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Awesome. The characterisation was beautiful, and your writing was amazing, as always. This was really cute, and I enjoyed reading it. I love orange juice. :)
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »