Reviews for Magnetism
toffeecakesxox chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
i love this more than MY entry- ohmygod, amazing. :D

just... everything was brilliance in word form.

geez, i'm speechless. (:

i don't know who to vote for now.

xP

good luck in the contest!

-toffeecakesxox.
Erin chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
I loved this one-shot! And I also love your other stories :). And by the way, I think that this one-shot would be perfect with an actual story, like a background on what happened back in high school. A prequel, I guess you would call it.

Keep updating :).
candii-apple chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
GORGEOUS response to annoyance's 'I Love to Hate You' contest. I loved this story. You write in third person beautifully and the dialogue was several kinds of awesome. I thought this line: 'Leo’s fist accidentally met the back of Zach’s head.' was hiliarious and cracked up when reading it . . . which attracted the curious stares of assorted family members. Oops.

Anyway, the story was believable and I honestly didn't want it to end. I really liked the characterisation and even though this was a one shot you developed your characters wonderfully.

Thank you for the lovely story! :)
bunnyrabbit chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
i love all your stories, but could you finish your other story before you start a new one? :/
luv me like no other chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
absolutely adorable.
twinkle tingle chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
At first, like a bad reader and just an all-time lazy couch potato, I decided against reviewing and saying how great this story was.

But I changed my mind. I loved it.

Sure, as other reviewers said, only a few mistakes with the grammar and tense confusion-basically just crap like that- but the plot was pretty amazing.

I really admire your writing, yup.

It's a bit ironic, now that I think of it, that Arianna was 'hated' in high school, from what I get in the story, after the little thing with Leo, and now she's at the bottom of the food chain in the film industry. And that Leo was the guy who was the 'player' in high school, and he's still this man that everyone worships (?). It's like they just kept their reputation throughout those six years?

Anyways, it did remind me of 'John Tucker Must Die' with Arianna fake-liking Leo during their high school years. I still liked it a lot.

Uh, yeah, the story's amazing. I don't think you should add any bits about their actual senior year together, since I think I got enough information from the original plot, but that's my opinion.

So, this concludes my review?

Story's great, wanted to take the characters out of the screen and hug them to death, your writing's fantastic, and I'm waiting patiently for more. Yep, that's it.

:D

..::twinkletingle
JamieBell chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
This was very nice! I thought the confessions were a bit rushed and vague-maybe a little more backstory would've helped that issue-and there were a few instances of grammar mistakes and tense-switching, but it was a good plot. Nice characterization and some great humor. I enjoyed reading it!
Black and White Rainbows chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
That was a cute story! A little more info about the past would have been nice like a mini flashback... but other than that, it was pretty darn awesome! And Leo sounds hot!:)
Katie Valentine chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Yes, definitely more realistic than the other stories.. This shall by my mnost favourite one-shot by you! :D
scattered-strings chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
This was really believable even if I was constantly reminded of John Tucker Must Die, but that last line just didn't feel like it belonged.

I really like your one-shots and this one really fit requirements; great work and writer's block is a bitch.
Elle Winters 9 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Rather believable. I liked it ) Lots of grammar mistakes though. I'm not too sure about the last line though, it seemed like quite an undramatic end. The ending itself was fine, just the last line. Anyway, hope you update your other stories soon!
annoyance chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Very cute! Fitted the guidelines very well. I loved it!

You can find this in my c2 for voting. Good luck!

~Annoyance
caralene chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
This is my 2nd one-shot of the day.. I have to say.. one-shots are ruling it! hahaha! Good job!
SparklingStar25 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
That was amazing!

i loved it!
Hazelnut Romance chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
that was a cute oneshot! i loved the tension going on in the middle of the story.
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »