Reviews for Magnetism
wind's aria chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
I have to say yet again how much I love your short story skills. (And I love your chaptered stories too, I can't wait for the continuation of Baby I'm Not Finished)

Ah, yes, people do like to hold grudges, do they? Especially when it's from high school.

I love the line 'Marc, you have to understand that when you're in love with someone, your dignity isn't worth shit.' I wish more guys thought that way, go Zach.

I loved how you kept everything within them. I mean, yeah, they could be in love, but it didn't have to be about telling each other they love each other right away. Six year of anger doesn't go away that easily. And you got that. I like that you ended it where you did. They're in love and there's so much possibility for their future together.

There seems to be a typo where they're introducing Leo to Frank. Shouldn't Herbert be saying "It's quite an accomplishment AT his young age."? And there seems to be something wrong with the sentence 'Never mind the fact that he was just any other guy who felt blown away by one person'.
Pop the Bubble chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Read it. Loved it. (:
TaMaWe chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
i LOVE it

amazing
candykillz chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
OMG! That was so... OMG. I can't explain it, it's so beautifully written. I love it! Have told you before that I love your works and stories(I don't know if you remember me since you have so MANY readers.)? Well, I do. You're awesome, I'm currently reading Baby, I'm Not Finished and waiting for the next chapter. Oh, gosh. The story is realistic enough that I was in my own world/dreamland. High school is really... CRAZY. Anyway, keep up the good work!:)
MK16 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
ADORABUBBLE

seriously awesome

i like that its set for older characters than the usual young teens :)

i love to hate you ftw

welldone!
gulistala chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
You never fail to have me experience those sharp dip sensations at the pit of my tummy. That, dearest, is a great indication as to whether the story is of a high quality and romantic. Thanks for another lovely fic!

gulistanlik
hoptart chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
That was a super awesome oneshot, 'nuff said. I loved every little bit of it.

:D catherine.
slee5133 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
thats sweet. i would've liked a prequel though. high school years?
Noie chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Loved this! You did a great job and I'm loving these challenges because it's stimulating you guys to produce very fun one-shots! Thanks for submitting this.
samora chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
it was definitely realistic and was overly fluffy and happy with just the right amount of "hate". i think thats how a reunion would be and the process of them falling in love again. brilliant.
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6