Reviews for Sleeping With Ghosts
Sapphyre Nymph chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
i like it.. its good... though, i hoped she would choose conan... i like his name.. haha lols...:))
Apple Hime chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
I love it. Though it had to end up this way. It really gives a sense of un-for-coming.
RainyDay chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
I really enjoyed this one-shot! It had a different plot, and the characters were fun to read. Although there were a few typos, it didn't take away from the story.

The only thing missing for me were character descriptions. Hair color was finally mentioned, but not until most of the story was finished.

Overall, nice job! :)
AlfortJen chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Nice
thedarkone19 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Ok, now I know that you had been writing for a long time and I know that you are a great writer. Well, this one amazed me. I'm not going to lie. It amazed me that you would write like this and well I like it. Hm, you were right about the few typos in there. But, as you said I will not point them out. you are doing an amazing job at uploading story's that keep everyone at the edge of their seats. Well, I'm just going to say thank you for allowing us to read yet a another marvolus story that you wrote. These one shots are quite the thing that I like to you see as a book that you make with all the stories you wrote in one giant novel. But, I have no say in what you do with your work. Um, let's see what else to say? Hey, there is nothing to really say anymore.

You have been reviewed by,

Thumper Sin Little-Bear (AKA Douglas Harold Becker)