Reviews for Mikaine
timah chapter 7 . 5/1/2010
hihi i LOVE this story u cant just leave please PLEASE continue the story
zaragona chapter 7 . 11/25/2009
but, but, wait what happens?

You can't just leave it there!

I really like where you've gone so far and have all my fingers and toes crossed that there is much more to come.
XxSiennaxX chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
I really like your story so far. I'm glad that Mikaine is using Jessica by keeping her safe, it sounds like he'd be a useful person to have protecting you.

Can't wait to read more, please update soon :)
midnight84118 chapter 7 . 8/31/2009
cant wait for the nexts one
Mae Liz chapter 7 . 8/31/2009
oh! Now that is forshadowing at its best. I know I remember something of Akull (and it's nagging, and right there at the surface and begging me to truly remember), but I don't want to ask if I remember correctly because I don't want to ruin it in case someone should read the reviews before they decide to read it. He was the one with the harem, right? I think I remember really not liking him. I thought originally there were more than 12.. but you ended up killing some of them off, so it doesn't really matter. Just hoping I'm not confusing myself for no reason.

Anyway... now that I've proven I can remember insignificant details years later... moving on. I really like how this is developing. It's much more detailed than I remember the original stories- I remember them ending with a 'I just met this character' type vibe. I really like the changes!
Charlee Rayne chapter 7 . 8/31/2009
perv. she's like a child to him
Charlee Rayne chapter 4 . 8/31/2009
Aw! How sad! But i don't like that lady! She's horrible. That valintine girl or whatever her name is. Evil...
Charlee Rayne chapter 2 . 8/31/2009
of course, climb in the car and go to sleep with a hot, appealing guy you just met. AND you don't even know his name. SMART!
cytl101 chapter 7 . 8/31/2009
do I sense a lemon?

Mae Liz chapter 6 . 8/25/2009
Ooh... history lessons! Lol. Not much to say- since after all this seems like just a 'fill in the blanks' chapter- but good work!
cytl101 chapter 6 . 8/24/2009
ahh... the story of how it all began

i actually have no bad opinion of Gabriel

blackrule chapter 6 . 8/24/2009
oh it's getting even more interesting! But, darn. Just had to end as he was telling about their history. Anyway moving on, Keep writing! I can't wait for the next chapter! Please don't take very long to get the next part out though? *puppy dog eyes* ;)
Mae Liz chapter 5 . 8/19/2009
Nice update! I really like the direction this is going! I can't wait to see more!
cytl101 chapter 5 . 8/19/2009
i think this is about the time she freaks out ;)

midnight84118 chapter 5 . 8/19/2009
great job

lol i love how Mikaine is