Reviews for Mikaine
great job

i fell bad for Gabriel and Jessica

keep the good work up
Mae Liz chapter 4 . 8/13/2009
Interesting new twist of things. I blame Vaultine. I hope to see an update soon! )
Mae Liz chapter 3 . 7/30/2009
Nice update, and the page breaks were better than the ones that didn't stick before when the site changed formatting like it is so prone to do. Hopefully we see more soon.
midnight84118 chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
O what is she going to do
disillusioned chapter 3 . 7/28/2009
“If you manage to avoid the sun, sharp pointy objects, getting her head cut off, and fire- yes.”

I think that you meant to write 'your' instead of 'her'. I look forward to seeing how you are going to change the story to fill in the plot holes and I do hope that my mind is changed about your writing style.
Mae Liz chapter 2 . 7/28/2009
Interesting stranger! Lol. It was a little confusing when it switched scenes the last couple of times because they aren't marked- just some constructive criticism. I hope you don't mind. Other than that I liked it!
midnight84118 chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
great job
disillusioned chapter 2 . 7/23/2009
i remember reading your stuff from years ago and i like the stuff that you're writing now so i guess that says soemthing about your writing. to be honest, i don't think that you matured a whole lot on your writing style though. nevertheless, it's not bad.

one thing though, did you mean to write Gabriel's name at the end of this chapter only to almost contradict yourself as an ompipotent narrator or was that slip meant to happen? it would give more mystery, leaving the reader wondering until the next chapter who the vampire is - whether it's Mikaine or someone else (Gabriel).

still, keep writing. i want to know where this goes.
blackrule chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Interesting. Update soon :)
Mae Liz chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Very nice start! I can't wait to see more! I liked the old ones, but revisiting things never hurts! Good luck with the rewrites! This was a great start!
midnight84118 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
great stared

hope to see more
crazylady4 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
i really like this so far please update soon!
27 | « Prev Page 1 2