Reviews for Control
NovelS chapter 13 . 11/19/2009
Twitdit chapter 13 . 11/19/2009
Ahaha ohh man i just LOVE Locke and Hope's relationship! It's just so darn cute! Great chapter! More soon please! :)
mel-mayr chapter 13 . 11/19/2009
thanks leave me guessing what happened to selena lol. i cant wait until you update again!
StormieDaze chapter 13 . 11/18/2009
I want more plus the romulus and remus gesture are you referring some ties to werewolfism.
Chocorange888 chapter 13 . 11/18/2009
Thanks for the chapter, Romulus and Remus? As in when Rome started, fitting names for people who have just gained power ;)
Kathey27 chapter 12 . 11/18/2009
IM SO EXCITED! Lol, : ) this was awesome & I love where the story is going _
Chocorange888 chapter 12 . 11/13/2009
This story is greatly interesting and I have really enjoyed reading it thus far. But I do think that their relationship is moving slightly fast. Please keep up the good work. Thank you and I hope you will update soon.
mel-mayr chapter 12 . 11/11/2009
great!
Jess chapter 12 . 11/11/2009
This story is great but listen you've already incoporated alot of awful events where rape has taken place. So how about being a good author and a good human being and instead of creating conflict by having Hope cornered and raped at the party (which I know ur going to do). You instead have Locke come in and save the day BEFORE she's raped by that evil bitch selena and those stupid twins, that way ur a good person and a good author b/c u still have good conflict, fight scene or whatever.

I hope u update soon (unless u planing on having Hope raped then I hope you never update again)
Twitdit chapter 12 . 11/10/2009
Awesome! I can't wait for the next chapter! :D UPDATE SON! :):):)
NovelS chapter 12 . 11/10/2009
i love this story...update soon!
Mae Liz chapter 12 . 11/10/2009
Nice chapter! I liked the detail with Lars, I do hope that he remains in the story since you seem to have put a decent amount of work into making him a personalized character. I also really like the detail put into making Locke a very real character, complete with turn ons and family! Nice to humans seems to run in the family.

Maybe I missed it, was there a description of Hope's dress? I can understand suspense if I just missed the whole idea of it in there though. I'm a little scatterbrained today, so I may have just missed the whole description of the dress.
broken-pixie chapter 12 . 11/10/2009
great chapter!
MasonJ chapter 12 . 11/10/2009
Great new chap i cant wait til u update next
jamimi04 chapter 11 . 10/5/2009
I really enjoyed your story so far I hope you finish it.
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »