Reviews for Finding Mr Right
MIZLULU chapter 17 . 2/12/2010
Loved the end but I just wish there would have been like and ending that said 4 years later, I want to know if they got married and had kids I guess I will just have to us my imagination for that lol.

Also can't wait to read more of your great stories! :)
MIZLULU chapter 16 . 2/12/2010
Finally they are together about time lol.

Good chapter, can't wait for the next!
MIZLULU chapter 15 . 2/12/2010
Omg Ella for crying out loud just tell Mitch you like him it's not that hard lol.
MIZLULU chapter 14 . 2/12/2010
Omg omg yes they kissed lol; I have been waiting for that. I am glad that Mitch punched Chad he deserved it that bastard lol.

Awesome chapter, I just loved it! :)
MIZLULU chapter 13 . 2/12/2010
Omg I hope that Ella and Mitch get together I have wanted that since like the day I read it lol. Also you know they woud make a great couple lol.

Good chapter! :)
MIZLULU chapter 12 . 2/12/2010
I'm glad that Ella is friends with Matt again I hope now she can be friends with Mitch again lol. :)
MIZLULU chapter 11 . 2/12/2010
Seriously Ella just needs to relax sometimes, Mitch is right not everything is about her. I mean it would have been really hard for Matt to tell Ella that he is gay.

Good chapter btw!
MIZLULU chapter 10 . 2/12/2010
Omg I can't believe Matt is guy I wanted him and Ella to be together lol.
MIZLULU chapter 9 . 2/11/2010
Good chapter! :)
MIZLULU chapter 8 . 2/11/2010
Yeah Corinne is mean, I wonder why?

Mitch that last part he said "the things I do for you" that was funny lol. Like I said I recon that Mitch and Ella would make a great couple.

Great chapter can't wait to read the next!
MIZLULU chapter 7 . 2/11/2010
Omg I can't believe she went of with Chad he is so disgusting and rude, I hope that Matt and Ella get together.

Good chapter!
MIZLULU chapter 6 . 2/8/2010
Yeah I was wondering I have heard that saying from somewhere and know I now were it was from lol.

I think Mitch is a bite jealous but we will see.
MIZLULU chapter 5 . 2/8/2010
The clown idea was good but it would have been so scary if someone actually did that to u as a joke. I mean I don't take jokes we'll either I get really angry and sometimes cry lol.
MIZLULU chapter 4 . 2/8/2010
Matt's the one she met at that party right lol. Great chapter can't wait to read more!
MIZLULU chapter 3 . 2/8/2010
hahaha no, out on a boat classic lol.

Good chapter